Suz's weight loss diary - struggling this week :(

Hope tomorrow is a better WW day for you my dear. xxx

thanks girlies!! am really going to try today, wi tomorrow and im already dreading it, i just dont feel the same motivation as i did and i know ive done well to loose the weight and i do feel 100% better about myself but for some reason i just want to see 9.7 then i can say thats it then and work on maintaining that weight. think i need something to push me to keep going, we are planning on booking a holiday for september so that might do the trick but thats a long way off!

Hi suz, hope you've not done too much damage over the last few days and that the scales show a STS to give you a wee boost and get back on track. xxxxx

Hey my lovely. Sorry you are struggling. Is there something you really want, like a new outfit or bag or something, but can't really justify getting it. Maybe you could have a treat lined up if you reach your target. Might help with motivation?? Although to be honest i think you look fab as you are :) xxx

Ta for the offer suz but when we got back from the shops today my wellies were here!

A holiday??? how exciting as you know i love my hols & yep they are a v good motivation! xx

Hi suz, hope you've not done too much damage over the last few days and that the scales show a STS to give you a wee boost and get back on track. xxxxx
thankyou hun me too!

Hey my lovely. Sorry you are struggling. Is there something you really want, like a new outfit or bag or something, but can't really justify getting it. Maybe you could have a treat lined up if you reach your target. Might help with motivation?? Although to be honest i think you look fab as you are :) xxx
theres always something i want lol, just need to find my mojo lol

Ta for the offer suz but when we got back from the shops today my wellies were here!

A holiday??? how exciting as you know i love my hols & yep they are a v good motivation! xx
oh thats brill about them finally coming! were only thinking a cheapie spain deal but i feel ready to go abroad now lucas is that bit older and would be nearly 2 come september.

Hiya suz..just popping in to say good luck for your WI :) x
thankyou! x

oh thats brill about them finally coming! were only thinking a cheapie spain deal but i feel ready to go abroad now lucas is that bit older and would be nearly 2 come september.

thankyou! x
Morning suz good luck for weigh in today.
We took britt to tunisia for the first time when she was 18months old. She loved it but was hard work i can tell you,forever running after her me & the ex taking turns:(
It was also the days before swimming nappies & she did a poo next to the swimming pool i was mortified:eek:!!! x

Mornin'! Hope you get a good night sleep last night and that you weren't kept up too much :)

Good luck for today. xxx

ah thanks chic, night was very bad, he's teething so that means im up every 2 hours :sigh: so woke up in a very grumpy mood and just generally feeling sorry for myself :(
Morning suz good luck for weigh in today.
We took britt to tunisia for the first time when she was 18months old. She loved it but was hard work i can tell you,forever running after her me & the ex taking turns:(
It was also the days before swimming nappies & she did a poo next to the swimming pool i was mortified:eek:!!! x
sorry but it did make me chuckle that! we'll be going with my inlaws and my sil and her little girl so hopefully will have plenty of help. means that ian finally gets his own way, he's not much of a sunbather and prefers to explore so he has his wish now lol

well ive wi and im gobsmacked!!! for the first time in a VERY long time im......9st11lb! i really didnt think it could be done! thought i was going to just have to be happy with 9.12 but ive proved myself wrong! so that has cheered me up for today :D

just realised that ive hit my 2 stone mark on ww exactly...dont have to say 'almost 2 stone ' now :)

Huge well done chicken! You've done so so well

Congrats on your overall loss, it's lovely when u don't have to say "almost" anymore. I was saying I've lost 3 stone now after crimbo I'm back to saying "almost" again hee hee. Not for long though eh

Have a lovely day today

xx

Woohoo! Well done my lovely on your fab result! 9st 11! Dreams are made of such numbers! :) 2 stone loss is amazing as well! Your a star. :) Is your mojo back then? :) xxx

Woohoo! Well done my lovely on your fab result! 9st 11! Dreams are made of such numbers! :) 2 stone loss is amazing as well! Your a star. :) Is your mojo back then? :) xxx
i think i might be briefly visiting at the mo ;)

morning all, well im a grumpy moo cow again today, been in a stonking mood all weekend and its still here today :( been grumpy with hubby and just feel very down so need to have a good talking to myself i think!

shall be back later today :talk017:

Wow suz! good result, well done you need to have more faith in yourself!

No worries that you will be 9st 7lb for you holiday,infact you will obviously get there well b4 september its just a case of maintaining after that & im becoming an expert on maintaining!

Have a great week! x

Wow suz! good result, well done you need to have more faith in yourself!

No worries that you will be 9st 7lb for you holiday,infact you will obviously get there well b4 september its just a case of maintaining after that & im becoming an expert on maintaining!

Have a great week! x

thanks charly, i so cant wait to start maintaining!! is it done by adding 6 points and then seeing if that works for you then deciding if it needs to go up or down depending on the result it gives? does that make sense?

im not in any rush, really just want to see if i can do it but i am happy where i am just need to keep doing ww in some sort of fashion or else il pile all the weight back on! x

Yep suz maintaining is using up to 6 points more a day.
Me ??? im maintaining cos ive been a lazy tart & havnt really put the effort in to lose the 4lb i need to get to 10st!:rolleyes:

Secretly im hoping i will still do it b4 our hols then after that i can fluctuate between 10st & 10st4lb & still feel good!
Like i said on my diary i totally didnt count points for a few days & felt terrible about it so whatever happens i shall certainly be doing ww to a degree prob for ever more!

Poo to the bad mood,i get like that quite a bit but for 2010 trying to rein it in a bit & not be such a mardy *rse!
Trying to think positive thoughts & all of that malarky!:D

Hope the day improves! xx

Back