Suz's weight loss diary - struggling this week :(

*hugs* hope your day and mood has got better my dear. xxx

Thanks for all the visits girlies :) well I do feel a bit better, dark cloud still lingering and think totm might rear it's ugly head, don't know at the mo, very erratic since having Lucas. Dh has cheered me up though tonight, he's taking me to see avatar in 3d tomorrow! No idea what to expect but excited as we never have dates anymore, you know how it goes when you have bambinos :)

Aw thats great mrs, get a wee night out with your man.......have a good one...xxx

Thankyou, shall feel 27 again and not an old lady who only leaves the house to work lol

You certainly don't look like an old lady chick, you look gorgeous.....xxx

Enjoy the film hun,ive only seen clips of avatar but dont fancy it as the blue weird faces give me the creeps!:eek: x

Aw you girlies are too lovely! Well just watched avatar and what a fab fab film...want to go see it again! I was nearly blubbing in places, bit of a love story and not gory or blokeish at all :)

had bb's muffins for dinner and yikes I'm over points! Had a spicy meat ball bagette, sticky toffee muffin (10) on it's own and a hot chocolate. No tea for me lol

Morning folks :) how are we all? Well my working week is done and I'm off for 4 days now yippee! No great plans, money is a bit sparse til payday :( hate it now I've dropped my hours, don't have the same money to play with. Oh well could be far worse couldn't it!

On the diet front I'm doing okish, that could be better but could also be worse lol

Thanks bev!

Well so far I've had 11.5/20 so have 8.5 left for this evening :)

Hope you are enjoying some time off from work my lovely. Have a great day. xxx

thanks nikki, going to play hard ball tonight, am going to try and wean him off the night feeds so dont think much sleep or peace and quite is going to be had by me or the neighbours....that'll teach them for putting their music on too lous when they know the walls are thin mmuuuuhahha!

Hope all goes well with the littl'un and you manage to get a good nights sleep :) xxx

Morning ladies ( she says bleary eyed) hope your all good :) well ww has gone a bit to pot over the last day or so and the scales are not being my friend. On the sleeping front, Lucas took from 12.40-2.30 to settle Thursday night and then woke again at 6.30, last night he woke at 12.30 and only took an hour so that was improved, he also didn't seem to cry as much last night, iv found myself sitting by hus cot soothing him as he keeps calling out mamma, gave him milk at 6 am so we are getting there slowly,can't change 14 months habit in 2 nights x

Hi, just popping by to say hope you enjoyed your days off and are having a good weekend!x

Where ya bin suz?
Hope the ww-ing this week has been good! x

hey everyone! thanks for popping by even though ive been awol!! not doing too brilliantly on the ww at the mo, seem to be eating everything in sight which isnt good, told myself i would just have a good weekend (last weekend) ending up eating out 3 times and i didnt restrain myself at all, so sunday showed a 3lb gain..whoops! so i was 10st again lol havent dared go on the scales since and i have been carrying on being naughty! shall get back to it though lol

Ha ha suz! sounds very familiar to whats been going on with me lately!:D x

Back