Sw 2nd time around. Miataiblues weightloss diary

Your scan bran cake looks good! :D
It helps if you put ALL the ingredients in lol
I'm thinking a bout a topping of some sort too...
And my Donna heRd someone at group mention the curly wurly one so will have to make that soon :)
Your dessert sounds good !
That's another thing about SW I like you can just invent something you fancy ! :D

Yes thats true lol ive made some right concoctions in my time lol xx

Your scan bran cake looks good! :D It helps if you put ALL the ingredients in lol I'm thinking a bout a topping of some sort too... And my Donna heRd someone at group mention the curly wurly one so will have to make that soon :) Your dessert sounds good ! That's another thing about SW I like you can just invent something you fancy ! :D
Haha I can't believe I didn't even notice about the sweetner until I was making the 2nd cake! The curly wurly one sounds lovely, I'm going to have to try that.

I love that about sw. It's definitely a less restrictive diet then some others. The pud was lovely, it definitely hit the sweet spot.

Well the last day before weigh-in yesterday and I buggered up :-( . 1 syn for the day as I had a very early night so didn't have my nighttime snacks but I was just so exhausted.

Breakfast was a chocolate and caramel and double chocolate hi-fi bar (heb) with a banana and a plum.

Lunch was a ham and egg salad bowl (1 syn for salad cream sachet) and a pack of grapes.

Tea was diet coke chicken and rice.

Total syns for the day = 1

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-1664623351.jpg
    image-1664623351.jpg
    356.2 KB · Views: 31
Good luck for weigh in ! :)

Diet coke/fanta chicken , that's another on my ''to try'' list :D
Is it nice?

Yea i want to try that too :)

Thankyou, I lost 2lbs :)

I thought I only had 2.5lbs left to get under 200lbs but it was actually 3.5lbs so 1.5 now and next weigh-in is the week that I usually gain so plan to be really good this week and have plenty of superfree to see if I can wing a loss.

We really like the diet coke chicken. I haven't tried fanta chicken but I usually use lilt zero to make sweet and sour and that's lovely too.

Breakfast yesterday was a double chocolate and chocolate and caramel hi-fi bar, a pear and a satsuma.

Lunch was butternut squash soup.

Tea after weigh-in was sausages, eggs, bbq chips (0.5 syns) and beans.

Treat Tuesday was 50g of Asda cool 'Doritos' (12 syns) and 4tbsps of sour cream and chive dip (6 syns) and a dairy milk snowman (8.5 syns). I've been fancying the crisps and dip since last week when my sister bought some for her 'treat Tuesday'. I worked out the syns for the full 200g bag and the full tub of dip (which I'm guessing is around 10tbsps as there's just over half a tub left) which I would have eaten without a thought pre-slimming world and they came out at a whopping 63 syns! I'm feeling pretty proud of myself, even though I went over syns, I was still in control of how much I ate xx

Total syns for the day = 27

Attachments

• image-3523313203.jpg
    image-3523313203.jpg
    449.1 KB · Views: 31
Woohoo!
Well done on the loss! :)
And good for you staying in control of your syns, I would have been the same pre SW too! :D
It's always great to hit our mini targets and see how far we've come too, sort of spurs you on more :)

Thank you :)

It's taken 18 weeks up to now so hopefully by summer I'll be feeling a lot more confident in the dreaded summer clothes lol and I'd like to say that I'll definitely be at target for next Christmas, leaving room for any gains/maintains along the way.

I started the present wrapping yesterday. I say every year that I will wrap as I buy and I never do which means staying up until 3am Christmas morning and then the kids getting up at 5/6am. Cooking a Christmas dinner on so little sleep is never fun lol but this year I'm determined that Christmas Eve will consist of the usual takeaway and Christmas film and an early night!

Yesterday's breakfast was chopped tomatoes and poached eggs on toast (heb) with 1tbsp of brown sauce (0.5 syns). No pic as I managed to delete it by mistake lol.

Lunch was butternut squash soup.

Tea was a bit of a mash as the pork that we were supposed to be having wasn't defrosted in time so we had a random curry from the freezer. I'm not even sure what curry it was as the very informative label just said 'curry' lmao. All I can say I that it was a sw one and probably syn free with egg noodles and scallop chips.

Snacks were a twix finger (5.5 syns), a mint mullerlight, a pear and a plum xx

Total syns for the day = 6

Attachments

• image-421918709.jpg
    image-421918709.jpg
    357.5 KB · Views: 33
Next summer i'm sure you will be looking great! :) x
I certainly don't want to be like i was this summer next year!
I remember those days when my kids were small...so many presents:rolleyes: used to hide ours in the loft and then try to quietly get them down xmas eve without waking the kids:D
lol @ your freezer curry :D....you must label better :D

I really hope so! I'm actually looking forward to summer next year instead of dreading turning into a sweaty mess lmao.

We had the hot water tank taken out a few years ago so that cupboard is now used as the present stash at Christmas and birthdays lol.

I do need to label better lmao. All I know is it wasn't mushy pea curry but it was nice :-D

I haven't managed to get on properly for a few days but I've stayed on plan apart from going slightly over syns last night but it shouldn't make too much difference as I've been low on syns up to now this week.

THURSDAY

Breakfast was a raspberry and cranberry mullerlight, a pear and a plum. I didn't have the kiwi as it wasn't quite ripe.

Shopping day so I grabbed a fruit bag and chicken skewers with sweet chilli dip (4 syns).

Tea was Filipino pork adobo from the taste of Asia cook book which should have been free but I added cornflour to thicken it (2 syns) with a wholemeal roll (heb) and 2tsps of flora light (1 syn).

Total syns for the day = 7

FRIDAY

Breakfast was a toffee mullerlight, banana and a pear.

Lunch was a ham and egg salad bowl with a sachet of salad cream (1 syn) and a fruit tub.

Tea was turkey burger in a wholemeal roll (heb) with 1tbsp of ex light mayo (0.5 syns) with bbq chips (0.5 syns) and salad with 2tbsps of ex light mayo (1 syn).

Our middle tiddler had an 'international cafe' at school where they'd made food from different countries and we had the pleasure of buying it to raise school funds lol. Luckily they had a better than expected turnout and I was 10 mins late after work so there was hardly any left and of course what I did buy was mainly eaten by our daughter lol so I ended up having a bite of a pretzel (?) and 2 tortilla chips (?).

For staying up night I had a piña colada mullerlight, a plum, a pear, a snickers flapjack (7.5 syns) and piece of our eldests fruit cake (sponge with raisins lol) which she made at school (5 syns?) xx

Total syns for the day = 15+

Attachments

• image-303480177.jpg
    image-303480177.jpg
    476 KB · Views: 27
  • image-1516970503.jpg
    image-1516970503.jpg
    340.2 KB · Views: 26
Haha I know! There seems to be something every week that they need money for and that's on top of the standard lunch, tuck shop and after school clubs money lol.

Right I really can't be bothered to write 5 days worth of menus so I'll just do pics and syns lol. We were child-free on Saturday night, courtesy of my lovely sister, so we ended up with a takeaway and I didn't really syn it but other than that and treat Tuesday, I've been almost on track but could have done with bumping my syns up on Sunday xx

SATURDAY = too many!
SUNDAY = 2 syns
MONDAY = 13 syns
TUESDAY = 21.5 syns
WEDNESDAY = 12.5 syns

Attachments

• image-3146481167.jpg
    image-3146481167.jpg
    451.8 KB · Views: 41
  • image-3198916421.jpg
    image-3198916421.jpg
    320 KB · Views: 43
  • image-1360345187.jpg
    image-1360345187.jpg
    499.4 KB · Views: 41
  • image-3662131507.jpg
    image-3662131507.jpg
    356.3 KB · Views: 39
  • image-3695852944.jpg
    image-3695852944.jpg
    361.5 KB · Views: 40
Oh yeah and I gained 0.5lbs this week which I was happy with as it's my week to gain and it's usually more so I'll take it, even though I was supposed to be really good this week and have loads of extra superfree :-/ oops lol xx

Hi all, I'm creeping back in :ashamed0005: Hope everyone's doing OK.

The last few months I've just been bobbing around at roughly the same weight, losing one week and gaining it back the next. My motivation just seemed to completely disappear and I really struggled to get it back but I can finally say that I'm back on track :). I got my 2.5st award last night and I'm ready for more shiny's!! xx

Well yesterday could have been better (could have been a damn sight worse too!! Lol).

Breakfast, which was supposed to be fruit and a ww yogurt, ended up being just a ww yogurt :sigh:
Lunch was non existent :sigh:
Tea supposed to be pasta bolognese but we were running late so I ended up going to the pizza shop. I was actually really pleased with myself. While everyone else had pizza, I had chicken kebab meat and salad, so at least I managed to make one good choice today!

I need to get back in the habit of taking pics of my food as it did seem to help before. I always struggle with lunches when the kids are off school, I seem to skip them a lot. I'm not sure why as I obviously feed the kids at lunchtime lol. Oh well, today's a new day, let's see what it brings xx

Hello Stranger!! :D
welcome back!:)
well done on your 2.5st award! :)

I have been struggling past few weeks too, it's hard once you go off track too often to get back into it!
but got to keep trying!

Keep at it though, you WILL get it sorted :) x

Hi Zafira :D
You're doing fab! :clap:

It was really hard to get back on track. I seemed to get into Christmas mode way too early and couldn't seem to get out of it lol. I'm just glad I kept going to group or I'd probably be back to my starting weight by now (again! :banghead: ) xx

Back