Sw 2nd time around. Miataiblues weightloss diary

Hi Zafira :D
You're doing fab! :clap:

It was really hard to get back on track. I seemed to get into Christmas mode way too early and couldn't seem to get out of it lol. I'm just glad I kept going to group or I'd probably be back to my starting weight by now (again! :banghead: ) xx

Thanks!:)
I know the feeling though.....at least you're sticking with it :)
Now time for business eh?! :D

Yesterdays food

HexA - 1lt alpro almond milk, unsweetened

HeB - none

Breakfast - we yogurt and fruit

Lunch - non existent again :mad:

Tea - chicken, sweet potato and lentil curry with egg fried rice

It was staying up night so snacks were a fudge (5.5), sunbites pitta bakes (5.5), hula hoops puft (3.5), an apple and a satsuma xx

Total syns for the day = 14.5

2015-04-04_10.09.07.jpg

Yesterday wasn't too bad, although I skipped lunch again :sigh: although I did make more of an effort with breakfast and I definitely made up for it with a huge roast. I was busy panic buying for our youngest daughter's birthday today lol.

We had Easter tea yesterday instead of today as the kids choose tea on their birthdays and she just wouldn't be swayed by a lamb dinner lmao. She wants chicken wings :confused:

HexA - 1ltr alpro almond milk, unsweetened

HexB - 2 slices of wholemeal bread

Breakfast - poached eggs and tomatoes on toast

Lunch - none

Tea - lamb, hasselback potatoes, roasted butternut squash, carrots, cauli and broccoli cheese (4), roast parsnips, stuffing balls, Yorkshires (4), lamb and mint gravy (2) and mint sauce (1) followed by a toffee-chocolate mousse pot from the latest sw may (3) (should be 3.5 but I stretched the recipe to 5 instead of 4 people) xx

Total syns for the day = 14
2015-04-05_10.44.34.jpg

Oooh yesterday was bad! :(

I knew I'd probably go over syns with it being my daughters birthday and having cake and I was OK with that. What I wasn't happy in about was the mini late night binge which added more than an extra days syns :break_diet:i just hope it wasn't enough to show on the scales.

HexB - 1.5 shredded wheat

Breakfast - surprise, surprise, shredded wheat and almond milk lol

Lunch - none

Tea - chicken, chips, corn, salad and 100g of Morrison's reduced fat coleslaw (4.5)

Cake - 13.5 syns! Seriously! For that little piece! Lol

Not too bad to that point but then I got the munchies :cry:

ww yogurt, ww chocolate mini roll (4) and 2 plums.

Then I looked at the leftover lamb in the fridge, which would have been fine if I'd just nibbled on that, instead of putting it between 2 slices of white bread (9) and light spread (1) and mint sauce (0.5) and then following that with 2 HiFi bars (6).

What was I thinking?! Oh well, the damage is done. Best try to pull it back today xx

Total syns for the day = 38.5
2015-04-05_22.54.38.jpg

Had a much better day today. Stayed within syns and even managed lunch! Go me :) I also had my one and only piece of Easter chocolate, a segment of my sons chocolate orange, 2.5 syns! I'm guessing the whole thing would be about 50 syns!!

Breakfast - mushroom omelette with 1tbsp of brown sauce (0.5)

Lunch - toasted chicken Mayo/fromage frais (1) and lettuce sandwich with 2tsps of light spread (1)

Tea - leftover chicken, sweet potato and lentil curry and chips

Snacks - ww yogurt, hi-fi bar (3), ww mini roll (4), apple and a clementine xx

Total syns for the day = 12
2015-04-06_23.32.50.jpg

Good luck for weigh in:)

It's funny how we just 'eat' stuff without thinking sometimes! Then worry about it after!
At least you didn't do too bad with just the one segment of orange:D
I could quite easily eat a whole one!:D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back from weigh-in with a half lb gain :( I'm still hanging on to my 2.5st.....just.

I'm thinking it was a combination of skipping lunches, going over syns and the glass of rosé that I had last week to celebrate finally reaching my next shiny, turning into a whole bottle :whistle: lol.

I've really got to up my exercise this week too as I'm not doing the school runs and my body magic has been almost non-existent compared to what it usually is xx

here to sub :)

I am in the same boat - need to up my speed foods and my exercise in order to lose more than a lb each week.

We both want to be the same end weight so lets spur each other on!! xx

Hiya Sarah :) we can definitely do this!

Yesterday was good (for treat Tuesday lol) although I cleared my backlog of food photos this morning, forgetting I hadn't put yesterdays into one pic so they got deleted too :sign0007: xx

HexB - none

Breakfast - ww yogurt and fruit

Lunch - none

Tea - Moroccan chicken casserole (2) with roasted vegetable couscous

Tuesday treat - cinnamon swirl (18)

Total syns for the day = 20

Forgot to update Wednesdays food but it was a really good day and I got some body magic in too.

My youngest daughter got a bike for her birthday the other day so we went over to the field over the road and she learned to ride it without stabelisers :) Cue lots of power walking/jogging by me, holding on to the back of the seat while she got the hang of it lol but she managed it in the end :woohoo:

HexB - 2 x rocky road hi-fi bars

Breakfast - ww yogurt with fruit

Lunch - leftover roasted veg couscous with lettuce and 2tbsps of NuMe Caesar dressing (1) and a hi-fi bar

Tea - ultimate 'fry'-up. Sausages x 2, bacon, eggs, beans, tomatoes, mushrooms, black pudding (6.5), hash browns (5) and 2tbsps of brown sauce (1)

Snacks - ww yogurt, hi-fi bar and fruit

Total syns for the day = 13.5

2015-04-08_23.18.02.jpg

On to today. It wasn't the best but I managed to cram my hex's and my syns in.

I forgot to pick my meds up yesterday after I ran out, so I had to wait until the hubby picked them up on his way home from work. Didn't have breakfast and then by the time I'd taken it and waited an hour to eat, it was half 3 but I quickly had some toast and pushed tea back a bit so it wasn't too bad and on the flip side, the lack of syns meant I could have a star bar lol. I didn't realise they were that low in syns, I thought they'd be more :) xx

Breakfast - none

Lunch (ish) - 2 slices of toast with Marmite and 3tsps of light spread (1.5)

Tea - pasta bolognese with salad and 2tbsps of NuMe Caesar dressing (1)

Snacks - fruit, mullerlight yogurt, and a star bar (12.5)

Total syns for the day = 15

2015-04-09_23.26.26.jpg

At least it wasn't a huge gain:)
I'm still struggling to hold on to my 3 St award need to get back to my 3.5at award, I'm somewhere in between lol
Good body magic with you little ones bike :D
I remember those days with my 3 years ago, tires you out LOL!
Love the quote :D

Love doing things that are body magic but you haven't made the conscious effort to head to a gym or something! I have to walk my dog daily so thats where I get my BM in :)

Also, I love star bars! peanut butter is probably one thing I miss the most :( but I hate having that many syns on chocolate. Was it worth it?! (just drooling thinking about it!)

At least it wasn't a huge gain:)
I'm still struggling to hold on to my 3 St award need to get back to my 3.5at award, I'm somewhere in between lol
Good body magic with you little ones bike :D
I remember those days with my 3 years ago, tires you out LOL!
Love the quote :D

Yeah, the gain could have been worse, hopefully it will be off this week with the extra body magic! Lol.

You'll get back to your 3.5st chick, ive got every faith in you :)

Love doing things that are body magic but you haven't made the conscious effort to head to a gym or something! I have to walk my dog daily so thats where I get my BM in :)

Also, I love star bars! peanut butter is probably one thing I miss the most :( but I hate having that many syns on chocolate. Was it worth it?! (just drooling thinking about it!)

The star bar was sooooo worth it :drool: and I've since found out that the Reese's but bars are 12.5 syns too! xx

Lol and if you hadn't guessed, I meant nut bar not but bar!

Had another good day today. I struggled a bit with breakfast as I should have gone shopping yesterday but didnt and i knew i was having burger for tea so didnt want to use my HexB on toast so I was a bit low on supplies but I managed it :).

I tried a new recipe for tea, pork and chorizo burgers, and they are stunning! Another one from choko1's recipe thread.

We've got the girls joint party tomorrow as its our eldests birthday on Tuesday but it should be pretty easy food wise (I hope!). They've chosen a bowling party with a few friends each so there's no buffet to pick at, they each get a basket meal and the party is 10.30-12.30 so still time for a sw friendly lunch for me after. I was planning on taking some hi-fi bars but i've ran out :( I forgot to go to the cash machine before group on Tuesday so only had enough money on me for weigh-in. Luckily there's an asda right near to the bowling place to save the day if I do get hungry xx

Today's food

HexA - 1lt of alpro almond milk, unsweetened

HexB - 60g wholemeal bread roll

Breakfast/lunch - omelette with peppers, red onion and 2tbsps of brown sauce

Tea - pork and chorizo burger (1.5), wholemeal roll, sweet potato chips, salad and 2tbsps of light mayo (2)

Snacks - ww yogurt, breakaway (5), fudge (5.5), apple and clementine

Total syns for the day = 15

2015-04-10_23.09.51.jpg

I think its best just to draw a line under yesterday :gen144: I started well but after breakfast i didn't eat enough and what I did eat was definitely not sw friendly. I didn't take any pics as I was too busy troughing lmao.

Breakfast - 2 x toast with 2tsps of light spread (1) and 2tsps of blackcurrant jam (1)

Lunch - none. Had a diet coke at bowling

Tea - a VERY bad chinese! Deep fried shredded crispy beef, plain chow mein and far too many prawn crackers! I can't even find any syn value for the crispy beef. Probably because nobody in their right mind would order it on slimming world lol.

Managed to pull it back today though :). We had planned to take the dogs and kids for a picnic and a long walk to try to burn off a few of the cals from last night but the weather here has been horrible so we stayed in and had a picnic tea on the living room floor lol.

The kids are back at school tomorrow which means I'm back to work so that will hopefully help me to stay on track xx

Breakfast - ww yogurt and fruit

Lunch - shepherds pie (1.5), roasties, carrots, green beans, broccoli, 2 x homemade Yorkshires (3) and gravy (2)

Tea - tuna mayo (1) and cucumber sandwich with 2tsps of light spread (1), tomatoes, crab sticks, ww yogurt and ww chocolate roll (4)

2015-04-12_21.47.55.jpg

Back