Sw 2nd time around. Miataiblues weightloss diary

LOL @ your 'troughing & chinese'!:D

These things happen though, as long as you can get back to it :)

Your kids are back at school tomorrow?
My daughter has her 2nd week off next week:rolleyes:

Still sounds like it will be easier for you being back at work :)

Yeah, finally at the end of a very long 2 weeks! lol

I like my routine and having the kids at home seems make me veer off track. Hmmmm maybe i should think about boarding school ;) :8855:xx

MONDAY

Not really organised at all but definitely more on plan. Couldn't take pics of breakfast/lunch as they were bought on the way to school lol.

HexA - 20g reduced fat cheddar + 500ml alpro almond milk, unsweetened

Hexb - none

Breakfast - apple

Lunch - tomato and herb mug shot

Tea - BBQ chicken pizza using a ww naan (5.5), sw BBQ sauce, chicken and cheese, creamy tomato pasta and salad with 1tbsp light Mayo (1)

Total syns for the day = 6.5

View attachment 171438

TUESDAY

Much more organised today. Managed to lose 1/2lb which I'm pleased with :).

It was our eldests 12th birthday and she got a bike which I was hoping to have a go on (although I can't actually ride a bike lmao) but I can't even reach the seat! She's the same height as me but she's all legs (31" inside leg) whereas I'm all body with dumpy legs (28" inside leg) which she found hilarious :jelous:

Don't know if I mentioned but I downloaded the change4life couch to 5k app the other day. It seems doable, even for me lmao so I ordered trainers and sports bras and they came last night. I'm determined to stick to it so we shall see how it goes :faint2:

HexA - 30g light mozzarella + 500ml alpro almond milk, unsweetened

HexB - wholemeal roll

Breakfast - ww yogurt and fruit

Lunch - leftover tomato pasta mixed with cucumber, tomatoes and pepper

Tea - melt in the middle burger with corn,onion rings (10.5) and 2tbsps of BBQ sauce (2)

Treat Tuesday - Muller toffee pud (6.5) so not worth it! Lol

Total syns for the day = 19

2015-04-15_08.37.59.jpg

Oooh also had a couple of nsv's this week too :D

I bought a shirt and trousers, both in a size 20, for my interview for this job last year. The shirt wouldn't even fasten, there was about a 3" gap due to the old ( . )( . )'s but I've now gone down a back size and a cup size to a 38g! Yay! :D and the shirt now fits! I had to buy the trousers as none of mine fit and they now fall down so I'm back in my 18's and even those can be pulled down without being unbuttoned :D. The 16's are still a bit snug and I don't think I'd be comfortable wearing them all day but hopefully it won't be long. Omg the excitement!! Lmao xx

Finally got time to fill in my diary lol

Wednesday

Not a good day syn-wise. I fell asleep on the sofa while deciding what to have to up my syns so ended up having nothing lmao.

HexA - 1lt alpro almond milk, unsweetened

HexB - none

Breakfast - ww yogurt and fruit

Lunch - tuna salad with 2tbsps of NuMe caesar dressing (1)

Tea - oven baked fish, chips (1.5) (ran out of frylight so used sunflower oil) and mushy peas with pickles and 1tbsp of mint sauce (0.5)

Total syns for the day = 3

2015-04-16_21.07.38.jpg

Thursday

Did loads of body magic today. I started the body magic challenges on the sw website and managed to walk around Central Park and made a start on crossing the English channel lmao. Also started my couch to 5k and I've got to say, I'm really unfit!

HexB - hi-fi bars x 2

Breakfast - hi-fi bars and fruit

Lunch - none

Tea - chicken supreme from the sw website, added cornflour to thicken (1), new potatoes, carrots and green beans

Snacks - mullerlight goodie (2.5), lemon slice (5.5), twix finger (5.5) and fruit

Total syns for the day = 14.5

2015-04-18_08.54.21.jpg

Friday

Back at work so back on plan lol. I'm going up to 4 days next week so that will be an extra day of being on plan lol.

The kids swimming school has closed down and it felt so nice not to be rushing around after school, although they're going to miss it. Our eldest swims like a fish and will hopefully be joining a local swimming club which is 3 nights a week but later on so we're not rushing so much but with the youngest 2, I'm debating actually putting on a swimming costume and taking them one night each after school :eek:

HexB - hi-fi bars x 2

Breakfast - hi-fi bars and fruit

Lunch - salad with 2tbsps of NuMe caesar dressing (1)

Tea - teriyaki chicken (1) with vegetable chow mein

Snacks - mullerlight goodie (2.5), twix finger (5.5), Frazzles (5.5) and fruit

Total syns for the day = (15.5)

2015-04-18_08.51.20.jpg

Phew! Glad that's done lol xx

Had another good day today, just hope it shows on the scales.

I got a new phone so I've spent a lot of the day trying to swap things off of my old phone which was a pain but at least I can take pics with my phone again instead of being told I'm out of storage lol xx

HexB - 2 x weetabix

Breakfast - weetabix and milk topped with sliced banana

Lunch - crab sticks mixed with 1tbsp each of ketchup (0.5), NuMe mayo (1) and natural yogurt with salad

Tea - keema curry, egg fried rice and ww naan (5.5)

Snacks - mullerlight goodie (2.5), twix finger (5.5) and fruit

Total syns for the day = 15

2015-04-18_21.25.47.jpg

Yeah I thought about the body magic but then I thought of me in a costume :8855: I think I probably will though. I can't remember the last time I went swimming with the kids, I usually send the hubby in with them :(

Anyway, today was good. I managed to do my 2nd day of the couch 2 5k and it was no easier than the first one. I don't know how I'm going to be ready to move onto the 2nd week with just one more session. The problem is that the next week isn't unlocked until you've done the previous weeks challenge so I don't even know how different it will be.

Food wasn't too bad today but I did pinch an extra Yorkshire while I was plating tea up. Still within my syns though lol xx

HexB - 2 slices of wholemeal bread

Breakfast - tinned tomatoes on toast with 2 fried eggs

Lunch/tea - chicken, roasted sweet potatoes, white potatoes and parsnips. Stuffing, carrots, cabbage, broccoli, 3 x Yorkshires (4.5) and gravy (2)

Snacks - mullerlight goodie (2.5) (getting slightly addicted to these!), freddo caramel (5) and fruit

Total syns for the day = 14

2015-04-19_23.05.22.jpg

Yesterday wasn't very good. I managed to end the day with no syns at all! I got the kids to bed and started pottering about and before I knew it, it was 20 past midnight so I went to bed lol.

HexB - 2 x hi-fi bars

Breakfast - HiFi bars and fruit

Lunch - tomato and herb mugshot

Tea - meatball pasta bake and salad

Snacks - none

Total syns for the day = a big fat 0

2015-04-21_16.34.59.jpg

Weigh-in tonight. Let's see what the scales say this week :fingerscrossed: xx

Hi slimmerem :) and thanks.

I lost 2.5lbs this week

I'm not holding out much hope for next week though, I haven't been very well behaved since weigh-in :ashamed0005: including going out for a meal last night with other people from our sw group, something that we've started doing every other month, and not sticking to plan including a whole bottle of rosé :eek: we did enjoy ourselves though lol.

Time to get back on plan today!

A few pics of meals from the last few days, no pics of last nights food as I left my phone at home but I had chicken tikka poppadom salad, which looked amazing, it was salad and pieces of chicken tikka in a poppadom basket with garlic and herb dip for starter and smothered chicken (chicken breast wrapped in bacon in a creamy sauce) with chips, peas and mushrooms.

Breakfast

3 x morrisons dark rye crispbreads (HexB) 3 x laughing cow light blue cheese triangles (3/4 HexA) cherry tomatoes and peppers

Cheesy chips (HexA + 6 syns) and salad

Paprika mince and roasted vegetable couscous

2015-04-25_08.48.07.jpg

Well done on your loss lovely - your food looks good too :)

We all have to have a few days/week of being a bit naughty - I truly think it does well for the soul!!

Well done on your loss :)x

Well done on your loss lovely - your food looks good too :)

We all have to have a few days/week of being a bit naughty - I truly think it does well for the soul!!
Thanks, its when it turns into months that it becomes a big problem lmao

Well done on the loss! :)
even with a bad day you can still lose by the end of the week if you get on track again :)
If only it was just one day but I didn't get properly on plan this week until yesterday :eek:.

I tried an SP day and it went OK I think apart from having yogurt for breakfast AND with my snacks lol. I'm going to try again today.

I weighed myself last night and I'm showing a 2lb gain so I will be extremely happy if I can scrape a sts by Tuesday.

I'm taking the little man to a stunt show today with my sister and her son. Can't wait to see his face when he sees all the trucks and bikes lol xx

HexA - 2 x laughing cow light blue cheese triangles + 500ml alpro almond milk, unsweetened

HexB - 3 x Morrison's dark rye crispbreads

Breakfast - fruit and ww yogurt

Lunch - crispbreads and cheese triangles with tomatoes, peppers and cucumber

Tea - turkey and courgette burgers with salad and 2tbsps of NuMe caesar dressing (1)

Snacks - rocky caramel (5), velvet crunch (4.5), Muller goodies (2.5) and fruit

2015-04-26_09.29.55.jpg

Had a fab day today. My son absolutely loved the stunt show, he was literally bouncing :D. I honestly don't know how the riders can do those stunts. My heart was in my mouth lol. I've added a couple of pics. Definitely booking tickets again next year.

I did another SP day today and I think I did it right this time lol xx

HexA - 20g low fat cheddar + 500ml alpro almond milk, unsweetened

HexB's - 2 x hi-fi bars + 2 slices of wholemeal bread

Breakfast - scrambled eggs with mushrooms and tomatoes and 1tbsp brown sauce (0.5)

Lunch - sardines and cucumber on toast with 2tsps of light spread (1)

Tea - gammon, cauli and broccoli cheese (5.5), cabbage, carrots and gravy (2)

Snacks - hi-fi bars, fudge (5.5) and fruit

2015-04-27_00.14.13.jpg

Back