Sw 2nd time around. Miataiblues weightloss diary

I've done exactly the same :-( 2.5lbs from my 2st award and I have just had a junk fest and the worst part is that I had to make the hubby hide the chocolate as I knew that if he didn't then I wouldn't stop. I don't know what's the matter with me tonight but I just don't feel satisfied. I've been fine all day but then it came to treat time and I just lost it :-( I didn't even stop to take pics of the junk lol.

So, onto the good part of the day.

Breakfast was chocolate and caramel and double chocolate crisp hi-fi bars (heb) with a pear, plum and satsuma.

Lunch was beef salad with 2tbsps of Asda 70% less fat Italian dressing (1 syn).

Tea was meatball pasta bake topped with 40g of low low (hea), salad and 2tbsps of ex light mayo (1syn).

Snacks started off well with a pack of mini Jammie dodgers (4.5 syns) and a chocolate fudge options (2.5 syns) but then I spotted the bounty bars and had 2!!! (28 syns!!) so 35 syns of junk! What the hell am I doing?

I definitely need to buy my usual fudges, freddos and kinder bars as I completely ran out last night and I don't usually have full size bars in the house. Especially not multipacks lol but they were left over from staying up night. I may have still gone over syns with the smaller bars but nowhere near as much xx

Total syns for the day = 37

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-4242683062.jpg
    image-4242683062.jpg
    373.7 KB · Views: 24
Why do we do it to ourselves? It's not like I'm feeling deprived.

Yesterday's food wasn't too good. I ran out of hi-fi bars so nipped and got some Alpen lights on the way to work but didn't have much time to eat and forgot to make pack up so breakfast ended up being split with lunch so by the time I got back from weigh-in, I was ravenous!

I got my 2st shiny! 4lbs off! I was so chuffed after last weeks gain :) :)

Breakfast was a summer fruits Alpen light (half a heb) with a banana.

Lunch (no pic) was the other Alpen light (half a heb) with an apple.

I was so hungry after weigh-in so I bought a pack of mini kebabs which I assumed would be low in syns like the morrisons ones but after using the syns calculator they came out at 5.5 syns!

Tea was chicken biryani with a garlic and coriander pitta (7.5 syns) and yogurt and mint dip.

I did buy some Milky Way crispy rolls for 'treat Tuesday' but I was that knackered that I just flaked out after my tea lol xx

Total syns for the day = 13

Attachments

• image-3826498490.jpg
    image-3826498490.jpg
    330.1 KB · Views: 29
  • image-1564071879.jpg
    image-1564071879.jpg
    377.7 KB · Views: 24
Fantastic loss hun, well done. You must be so pleased xx
Love seeing your food pictures too. I'm really starting to use cereal bars as my healthy extra too, i love the double choc hi fi ones :)

Fantastic loss hun, well done. You must be so pleased xx Love seeing your food pictures too. I'm really starting to use cereal bars as my healthy extra too, i love the double choc hi fi ones :)
Thanks NewMe, I'm over the moon :) I find that cereal bars are a godsend for breakfast. I take meds in a morning and can't eat for an hour by which time I'm trying to get the kids out of the door for school so they're great for eating on the way (although I forgot to put some in my bag this morning :-/ lol). I have my 3 favourites, choc and caramel, rocky road and double choc so I can mix and match each day xx
Well done you! On your award and loss! Really pleased for you ! :D
Thanks zafira :) I think I'll definitely put last weeks gain down to ovulation/water retention as I'm assuming the 4lb is last weeks and this weeks losses together. Looks good having them added together though haha xx

Im expecting a gain after this week x only had one bad day but feel like i may have had a small gain x

Im expecting a gain after this week x only had one bad day but feel like i may have had a small gain x
Hopefully one bad day won't make that much difference. Fingers crossed for you :)

I don't seem to have had 2 mins spare these last 2 days. Every time I've logged on I've had to log straight back off again lol.

WEDNESDAY

I had to go into work on Wednesday morning for a team meeting and forgot my hi-fi bars so no breakfast :-(

Lunch was leftover meatball pasta bake, minus the meatballs lol.

Tea was melt in the middle burger (1/3 hea + heb) with sweet potato chips, sw bbq sauce and salad with 2tbsps of ex light mayo (1 syn).

Snacks were a mint mullerlight, fudge (5.5 syns), Milky Way crispy rolls (6.5 syns), a pear and a satsuma.

THURSDAY

Breakfast was chocolate and caramel and rocky road hi-fi bars (heb) and the last lonely pear from the fruit bowl as it was shopping day lol.

Lunch was minestrone 'soup'.

Tea was bolognese with 3 pieces of nume garlic baguette (9 syns) xx

Total syns for the day = 9

Attachments

• image-4245660524.jpg
    image-4245660524.jpg
    389.7 KB · Views: 27
  • image-3627821902.jpg
    image-3627821902.jpg
    363.3 KB · Views: 26
Well im pleased to say i lost a pound hehe xx the melt in the middle burger sounds yummy :)

ditto on the melt in the middle burger:drool: :D

Mmm may try these tomorrow xx just had the tesco lincolnshire style sausages (meat free) and my hubby who hates vegetarian stuff loved em xx they yummy xx

Well im pleased to say i lost a pound hehe xx the melt in the middle burger sounds yummy :)
ditto on the melt in the middle burger:drool: :D
Well done blades! :)

The burgers are yummy although I'm still trying to stop them leaking cheese while they're cooking lol xx

Well done on the lb lost :)
Thanks target :) xx

Mmm may try these tomorrow xx just had the tesco lincolnshire style sausages (meat free) and my hubby who hates vegetarian stuff loved em xx they yummy xx
I bought the Linda McCartney red onion sausages to try the other day. I haven't managed to try them yet but everyone seems to race about them xx

Yesterday was a good day food wise although I'm sure the smallest 2 gremlins were in competition with each other to see who could test my patience the most!

Breakfast was a toffee mullerlight, banana, apple and satsuma.

Lunch was a salad bowl and a pack of chinese chicken (1 syn), grabbed from the local one stop on the school run. I didn't have time to check syns online for the chicken when I bought it so I was very relieved (and happily surprised!) that it was so low. Definitely good to know if I'm in a rush again.

Tea was bbq pulled pork sandwich (heb) with bbq chips (0.5 syns), salad and homemade coleslaw (1 syn).

Staying up night so snacks were an apple, satsuma, mint rocky bar (5.5 syns) and 25g of toffee popcorn (5 syns) xx

Attachments

• image-2445396140.jpg
    image-2445396140.jpg
    499.4 KB · Views: 22
Yesterday was a good day food wise although I'm sure the smallest 2 gremlins were in competition with each other to see who could test my patience the most!

Breakfast was a toffee mullerlight, banana, apple and satsuma.

Lunch was a salad bowl and a pack of chinese chicken (1 syn), grabbed from the local one stop on the school run. I didn't have time to check syns online for the chicken when I bought it so I was very relieved (and happily surprised!) that it was so low. Definitely good to know if I'm in a rush again.

Tea was bbq pulled pork sandwich (heb) with bbq chips (0.5 syns), salad and homemade coleslaw (1 syn).

Staying up night so snacks were an apple, satsuma, mint rocky bar (5.5 syns) and 25g of toffee popcorn (5 syns) xx

looking good!
do you make the bbq pulled pork yourself?
If so can i have the recipe please, looks tasty :D

Back