SW - 4 Days in!?! Lost Half a Stone?!? is that normal!

Poppylops

Hi There,

I am new to SW. Started the Diet 4 days ago. havent had many syns or HE's as need to get my head around it! also been doing exercise for about a week.. but nothing to heavy...

I weighed in 5 days ago at 13 stone!

Now today i am 12s 7lbs

Is this normal! is SW that amazing!!!

Dont get me wrong i am very pleased but WOW!

I did eat lots of fatty food, drink loads and only walked the dog a little before hand.....

Have you weighed both times on the same scales :)

yeap! same scales! they are cheap value ones from tescos though.. would that make a difference? :confused:

it is normal to lose a lot in your first week (i've known of a few people who have done!!) but you should be happy not worried!!! its a great start, well done!!! x

good! guess it will slow down then! it would be brilliant if I could lose that every week! haha

Ha no, I doubt you will lose that much every week and its healthier not to. But well done. Very well done indeed. Its certainly possible, on my first ever week of SW (I've had many restarts since then) I lost 8lbs. And had been eating lots of fatty and sugary foods up until then and had a lot to lose.

hey hon, firstly, congrats!! that's ace!!! almost identical for me when I first went on slimming world! I weighed in at 13 stone and a week later I'd lost 6lbs!

Sadly these losses won't happen every week. It'll probably slow down a fair bit once you've got your head around it and start having your syns and stuff.

I'd been off for 4 months as well and when I got back on I thought I might have a first week loss but didn't :(

Good luck though and hope the rest of your weight loss is successful (although I'd worry if you kept losing 1/2 a stone a week :))
x

Back