SW - 6st to lose! Anyone want a buddy??

natalierobertson

I started the SW plan last Thursday after a Christmas of excess. My first class is tomorrow. Was shopping with my friend at lunchtime and decided to buy some scales.

Just stepped on them and I was shocked and horrified! I really need help with this. Is there Anyone else doing slimming world with a lot of weight to lose?

Thanks guys! X x

Hi there...I am ready to do SW once again...I have been off my program since august...and i definitely have 6 stone to lose!

I will be your buddy!

Nina, thats Fab!!

I'm going tonight and will let you know how I get on.

Having a green day today - anyway must dash I'm off to work!!

Are you joining? How's your plan working so far?

Nat x

Hi there...I didn't see this post till now...the app on the iPad is bait confusing so i couldn't read my subscribed thread...

Anyway, how did the meeting go?

I have no meetings to attend, I currently reside abroad. But I have followed this plan before...I begin Saturday....gonna get my walking in three times those week...what about you?

See you later nat!

hiya nat..room for one more buddy :D
ive got as much to lose as you...this time last yr i was over 3 stone lighter-via sw-(took me under 4 months) but then stopped going for various reasons and now im back to square one...going it alone this this time and began last week too....had my wi on friday and ive dropped 6lbs...so it deffo works!

Anytime you want a chat im here, just ask :)
Good luck and have a great week!

Hi guys, so I went on Wednesday and I was absolutely terrified but they are great! Finding it quite easy really, I'm mixing red, green and extra easy days.

Had a night out last night and managed to stay within the syn limit (just).

How are you guys getting on? x

Hi guys!

Room for another buddy? I have 6 stone to lose, weigh on Thursdays.
Do a mixture of green/ee but this week I am trying red! xx

Definitely room for another - I'm just writing down my food diary. I've beef doing green for the past 2 day (jacket potato, beans and cheese - yummy!!)

How are you getting on? x

ive got the guts of 8 stone to lose here!!!

Started on SW just before christmas :)

Managed to maintain my weight (20 st give or take) since December! Havent been taking it seriously enough until this week.

Going EE for a while til i get the full grasp of the plan, then i might try green or red!

I find it harder to get the information for sw stuff compared to the old weightwatchers points system (what I was used to before joining) but finding the diet a LOT better now im getting into it properly :)

Hope you are doing well with sw xxx

is there room for another buddy? i joined sw last week, got my offical wi tonight, done ee so hopefullg lost something.

i have alot to loose too not really set a target yet taking it step at a time, ideally love to be 10stone

Hi how are you all getting on? I joined my local SW a few weeks ago and have so far lost 9.5lbs which im really pleased about. Have got a long way to go but taking it a day at a time. I have been following easy extra and found it OK so far. x

Hi guys !
Room for one more?! When I first weighed in at sw I had 7st 9lbs to loose so far lost a stone and 4lbs.
How's everyone getting on?!
Xx

Hi all,
I weighed in last night to find I had only lost half a pound.
It's (more than a little) disheartening, espcially as I have a lot to lose.
The week before I had a gain (+1.5 - which was more than I gained over Chrismtas) despite sticking to the plan! However, I was trying EE for the first time.
I cannot think why I had the gain - no star week, did not go over on my syns, weighed and measured etc.

This week I did not want another gain - so I stuck to the plan 100% (extra easy) I and it was my birthday on Tuesday, I went out for a meal - but used flexi syns (gave myself 40 and I think I had about 29 - no alcohol or anything!) and have lost half this week.
I know half off is better than half on or nothing off.. but arrrggh. half a pound off means it will take years to get to target. I expect it to take a long time, and to have slow weeks.. but not this slow :(

Maybe I'm doing the plan wrong.. I just can't think anymore.

/stops feeling sorry for oneself.:break_diet:

On a BRIGHTER note.. I am doing a red day today.. may post my diary in here later? If that's okay with everyone?!

Good luck all of youu xxx
Definitely room for another - I'm just writing down my food diary. I've beef doing green for the past 2 day (jacket potato, beans and cheese - yummy!!)

How are you getting on? x

What do you have for dinners on Green though? Apart from jacket potatoes (that's what I live off on Green days - or pasta in tomatoe sauce)
x

ive got the guts of 8 stone to lose here!!!

Started on SW just before christmas :)

Managed to maintain my weight (20 st give or take) since December! Havent been taking it seriously enough until this week.

Going EE for a while til i get the full grasp of the plan, then i might try green or red!

I find it harder to get the information for sw stuff compared to the old weightwatchers points system (what I was used to before joining) but finding the diet a LOT better now im getting into it properly :)

Hope you are doing well with sw xxx

Hey! Well according to my wii fit I have 8.9 to lose! But going for 6 as a 'smaller' goal - oh how ironic!
Well done for maintaining over Christmas hun :) that's great.
How are you finding extra easy? x

is there room for another buddy? i joined sw last week, got my offical wi tonight, done ee so hopefullg lost something.

i have alot to loose too not really set a target yet taking it step at a time, ideally love to be 10stone

Good Luck! I weigh on Thursdays, too :wave_cry:

Hi how are you all getting on? I joined my local SW a few weeks ago and have so far lost 9.5lbs which im really pleased about. Have got a long way to go but taking it a day at a time. I have been following easy extra and found it OK so far. x

Oh wow that's amazing - well done you!!

Hi guys !
Room for one more?! When I first weighed in at sw I had 7st 9lbs to loose so far lost a stone and 4lbs.
How's everyone getting on?!
Xx

Whoo! :eek:Get you! How long has it taken you hun?

I personally find ee really difficult and I was getting tiny gains/tiny losses and felt like I was yoyoing so I exclusively do red and green now!!

For green days I'll have jackets mash wedges sw chips pasta or quorn cottage pie etc
Or like tonight I made homemade beef burgers and sw chips I just measured the meat out and syned it!
And I tend to use my syns I I'm on green days for meat or if on red days I might have a jacket.
That way meal times I don't feel deprived.
I can't eat enough ss to get the ee plan to work I've tried and failed.
How are you finding the red/green plan?!

It took me 3.5months to loose the stone and a bit bc at the beginning on ee I yoyo ed and couldn't achieve my goals but on red green I seem to get a loss of 2lbs a week average!!!

How's your week going so far?!

Xx

Hello! Can I join and b a buddy too? I have 7st to lose also before my wedding in August 2012! Want to lose at least 5 St before January 2012 so I can start dress shopping, too scared to now lol started sw online last week but only been on plan 4 days properly really due to events. Lost 2lbs which I was ok with considering. This week should b a proper week without any off days I hope, so hoping for a better loss next week. Look forward to getting to know you all xx

Is there room for yet another buddy?

I started SW, going it alone, on 4th Jan. Overall I have about 7 stone to loose and know that it is going to be a long process, it's taken over 13 years to put on so know it's not going to disappear over night.

My first goal is to loose 2 stone by the end of May. I'm getting married at the end of July and start my dress fittings end May so once they are under way I'll have to maintain until the wedding and then start again after.

After that I'll be aiming for a stone at at time and to get my BMI under 30 so I can have IVF treatment.

Hi mrsmtobe! I am also doing mine at home, signed up for 3 month subscription. I also want to lose 7 stone - good luck with ya weightloss!

hi there
room for one more doing it alone as no sw claases where i live spain used to do it 6 years ago and lost 5 stone in a year but i have put 2 back on still need to lose about 3more stones

Hi new people!

Mitzkirsty - yeah I think I am the same. I literally been doing EE since Christmas and think my losses have been rubbish (I know a loss is a loss) compared to other propels. Been trying red and green since Thursday, so we'll see how I get on!

How is your week going? It's much easier for me to be 100% on plan when I just think 'no pasta/rice/potatoes' or 'no meat/fish' today - and then if I fancy it (rarely) I will have HEB or syn!! x

Of course there's room - it's brill to have a forum to share ideas, motivate one another and cheer one another up.

2lbs is brill - I'm aiming for 2.5 lbs this week, which will take me to half a stone. I hope I get it!!!

xx

Back