SW - 6st to lose! Anyone want a buddy??

Hi all - not posted in here for a while, managed to lose 5lbs last week and 2.5lbs tonight - very very pleased!!!! Weee! We can do it :) just 2.5lbs away from stone now - then I'll have 5 to ditch :p x

Guys can I join you? I'm 4 stone in to a 7 stone loss hoping to get to target this year :)

Oooh, I haven't posted here for a while. How's everyone doing? I've lost 1st 1 so far - which I'm pleased with. So far I'm loving the SW diet. I'm just waiting for that dread moment when I fall off the wagon and lose my motivation, which is usually when I give up and pile it all back on again... hopefully I won't have that this time, but it is a worry!

1.5 off tonite
at last I have moved below the 15stone

It's so good reading about eveyones losses. I've lost 1stone in my first month. Hoping to keep upmarket similar rate xxx

room for another buddy?

hi hoping there is room for another buddy. im doin slimming world at home- cant make it to group at the moment due to work stuff. last week was my first week and i lost a pound which i was pretty happy with because i had been wit my gran that week (i love the woman but her sole mission in life is to feed everyone- not good when u have the guts of 6 1/2 stone to lose!) hopefully this week will be a bit better- fingers crossed xx

Back