SW and Boobs

I currently wear a 36D, and generally, they fit ok, but some run a bit small and I get the double boob effect. I measured myself yesterday and whacked it in one of them calculators, 40B! Confused isn't the word! Think I'm gonna continue as I am for a bit, till I lose more weight, then consider getting a pro to measure me.
Tinytootz - believe it. Go to a good shop and get sized. As I said before you don't have to buy there. I went down a chest size and UP 3 cup sizes and never regretted one penny spent on having to buy new bras. I am SO much more comfortable than I've been in my life.

Last edited:
Try looking at the less bounce website! I've got an enell sports bra, and it's amazing! I dance on stage and run while wearing it! It's quite expensive but worth every penny as you hardly move once it's on! But always go for the smallest size possible for your back size :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks will have a look at that site. Have a m and s one and one from debenhams at the moment and they both are not up to much!

I lost 1/5 stone and went from a 36E to a 34D/34DD. I was a bit gutted actually I hadn't expected to loosing it there, but it does make it easier to buy underwear and clothes.

I've lost 1and half stone and I was wearing a 36dd now I am a 34e which I'm told is the same cup wise just smaller around the back so I am quite happy I don't want to loose my boobies I have noticed although I've stayed the same my bra looks a tiny bit loose so I may get measured again...

I haven't had to go and buy a new bra since losing weight, I am just going down in the sizes in my draw!:eek:

Pride comes before a fall... So skipped into M&S today with my noticeably smaller boobs all set for a measurement of 36 E or even 38 D or DD (currently 38 E). Bit smug, I must admit, but have had several comments on me "being like Greece, down sizing my assets".
Soooooooo, get measured and the woman says "you actually measure 40 E, I wouldn't put you in that, you like them tight". WTF???!!! So, another 10 pounds off, still no change Enormous ... Or maybe I just like them tight. Cheeky mare! Grrrr!

I'm jealous of your boobage- wanna donate?

I *think* I've shrunk AGAIN! The cup of my bra looks a bit loose. :(

Back