• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

SW and exercise

Hi there
I lost 3½ stone on SW 7 years ago; it then found me again. I lost it again on Rosemary Conley. I did exercise this time and found I enjoyed running. I gradually built up to 40 minutes daily......3 years later I'm waiting for a hip operation on both sides and use a stick to walk around the house and am unable to walk further than a few metres outside. Doctors say it's due to the impact of running and I've 'damaged' the hip bursa and my back. :mad: I'm now 3½ stone heavier again. Has anyone lost weight on SW without doing exercise? Until I get my hip sorted out I'm unable to do any but need to try and help myself by losing weight. Your help is needed, thanks.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Good luck for the hip operation sweetie...xx

MsMia

So sorry to hear about your hip, high impact exercise is painful enough for me, and that's just because of my weight. Most of the people in my group don't do a lot of exercise, I thnk it's particularly helpful if you've reached a plateau, but I don't think it's compulsory.

XxX