******sw angels january thread* now closed *******

nannydi

wants a new body
Right guys here's the thread let me know if you want to do the challenge, and how much you want to lose!
if you don't post your results for two weeks i will contact you twice and if you don't respond or update then unfortunately you will be removed from the challenge, we had a lot of people over the last few months not doing it so they will be removed.
xxx

nannydi (goal 7lb) wk1/wk2/wk3/wk4

I would like to do the challenge but not quite sure how it works ....see you after christmas xxxx

please can you put me down for 7lbs please.

Yh chuck me down for 7lb too!
Wooowoooo!!
xxxx

I would like to join in for Jan please Di, i totally went off the wagon in Dec but as of the 5th Jan im on SW again 100%
Put me down for 6lb please.
Thanks and good luck everyone.

Hey, am I now in the sw angel group????
i put my name down for it, but not sure if I'm accepted in it?
If so, I'm in, and I WILL SHIFT 10LB!! xxx

Hey, am I now in the sw angel group????
i put my name down for it, but not sure if I'm accepted in it?
If so, I'm in, and I WILL SHIFT 10LB!! xxx
Yeah I put you on the list in the other thread and sometime before January the captains will pick up their new members x

Hello, I'm hoping for 4lb but aiming for more. (am coming off some nasty tablets so am going for a low target, as they have made me gain stupid amounts of weight and I'm not sure yet how coming off them is going to be affecting my weight loss - I lost 6lb in the first week of SW, then the last two weeks have been half a lb each - still going in the right direction, but kind of slowish nonetheless)

I've been doing ok over Xmas, and plan to get back on track properly now.

Nannydi(goal 7lb)
MrsEdz(goal 7lb)
Fatbunny(goal 7lb)
Claire1981(goal 7lb)
Susiewoosie(goal 10lb)
Sm1ler(goal 6lb)
Tj(goal 14lb)
Pumpkin2008(goal 10lb)
Anwin(goal 4lb)

is there room for me or is this team full :wave_cry:lost 1lb this week but owuld love to loose 2lb a week in january

welcome to all the new guys
xxx
look forward to getting to know you all
xx
here's to a great weight loss in 2009!!!

Nannydi(goal 7lb)
MrsEdz(goal 7lb)
Fatbunny(goal 7lb)
Claire1981(goal 7lb)
Susiewoosie(goal 10lb)
Sm1ler(goal 6lb)
Tj(goal 14lb)
Pumpkin2008(goal 10lb)
Anwin(goal 4lb)
Angelcake72(goal 7lb)
TinaT(goal 4lb)
Haggan_family(goal 10lb)
Mummy2beslim(goal 8lb)

:wave_cry:thank you whens the first wi is it on the 2nd or is that the official irst day

january challenge starts on monday 5th jan
so thats 4 weeks the 5th,12th,19th and 26th
our week runs from monday to sunday
xx

oic so can I still wi on my usual day but just give it you on the the date specified sorr for asking so many questions lol

Back