SW App no access!

Lmg_

It won't allow me access. I was a member before Christmas, when I try to log in it says I haven't been to group in too long therefore I have no access......I rejoined last week so very confused! Any help??

Hi you might need a new pin number or ur new consultant hasn't uploaded ur details yet

I've got a new PIN number but when I tried to register it, it says Email address already registered. And asks me to reset password, which I do. Then denies me access as I've 'not attended a group in too long' =S

Just email hq using contact details on the website. I had a similar problem and couldn't even access faq's as I ended up in a loop with no access. I had been a group member then changed to online recently. Emailed and they sorted it within about 2 days and I'm back up and running. :)

rubbish system that won't allow duplicate emails (good in the long run but rubbish for rejoining members. Sorry, sorry i'm a web developer, i tend to judge these things haha), a quick email to them and they should be able to help you log in :)

Back