SW app/online members

gingercake

It's time for yet another new start for me! Having not been on plan properly for a long time now I am back bigger than ever, but not for long!
I plan on losing around 2 stone in total, but that may change. I am heading back to see family and friends in August, first time in 4 years since I moved to New Zealand so that is my goal!
I have the old books with me but was thinking of joining online. Can anybody tell me if you get access to the SW app with syns/calculator with the online membership?
Foods are very different over here, even baked beans, so I definitely need a calculator. Thanks

Hi Gingercake,

I'm not an online member but have access to the app through going to group. The app on my phone only has access to syns online and not the calculator so you can only search by manufacturer. If I want to work anything out from packaging I have to log into the website.

Hope this helps!

Hello - I'm an online member and you do get access to the app. There is also the SW mobile site, which is very good as well - if you try to log on from your mobile it will ask you if you want the mobile site (it did for me anyway).

Yes I do online. The SW mobile site is a million times better than the app. I never use the app. Wish they'd improve it :(

Yes, if you sign up online you get access to all the bits on the site through your mobile or computer (or laptop or tablet - what a crazy gadget world we live in now!)

Just noticed you are in New Zealand - not sure if the features would be different or if you might get restricted access if not in the UK - have no idea about that! I think you get a cooling off period anyway? So could perhaps cancel it if you don't get access to things... best to check the small print!

Just noticed you are in New Zealand - not sure if the features would be different or if you might get restricted access if not in the UK - have no idea about that! I think you get a cooling off period anyway? So could perhaps cancel it if you don't get access to things... best to check the small print!

I have just signed up now. I still have my UK bank account and address etc, so shouldn't be any different.

Thanks very much for the help ladies

Back