SW Awards

Sandrah78

Silver Member
I've got a number of awards now and was wondering what other SW members do with their stickers? Sadly I'm quite boring and just put them on the back of my SW plastic wallet. I've got 6 so far: 1/2 stone, 1 stone, 1 1/2 stone, club ten plus my bronze and silver body magic awards.
I'm hoping to add another one in 2/3 weeks.

mine are on my book and i get very irritated if my consultant sticks them on as i like awards once side and slimmer of the week on another.

i sat squirming when she put one in the wrong place and as soon as i got home i had to peel it off and put it in its correct place! OCD!!!

mine are on my book and i get very irritated if my consultant sticks them on as i like awards once side and slimmer of the week on another.

i sat squirming when she put one in the wrong place and as soon as i got home i had to peel it off and put it in its correct place! OCD!!!
Ooooh me too! I get really mad if they aren't put on straight either. I got a new book in January and I put all the stickers on myself so they are now all straight

god i'm glad it's not just me then! lol

i'm terrible for things like that you know - i do the rota's at work and if we need to ammend a worker for a shift i will do it on the computer and print a whole new rota off so it looks nice and neat!!!

OCD

I have several OCD's

Whilst I was on holiday in Cyprus last month, I was sat in the apartment and noticed the flooring...they had ceramic tiles on the floor and had used the same tiles for a skirting board effect....only the lines did not match up :eek: It drove me mad:D

You lot are mad lol! I know what you mean though.

Mine is 2's. I go mad if Mr Taz changes the volume on the car stereo to an odd number. If he changes the volume and I didn't see what he done it would nag at me until I check it to make sure it's on an even number! Yes, yes I know. I'm insane!

Mine is 2's. I go mad if Mr Taz changes the volume on the car stereo to an odd number. If he changes the volume and I didn't see what he done it would nag at me until I check it to make sure it's on an even number! Yes, yes I know. I'm insane!

flippin' 'eck!!!!! i'm exactly the same with the TV. if he changes the volume to an odd number i make a strange whinning noise and he now knows this means he needs to change to an even number!

if i adjust the volume i won't put the remote down until i can get it onto an even number! lol

flippin' 'eck!!!!! i'm exactly the same with the TV. if he changes the volume to an odd number i make a strange whinning noise and he now knows this means he needs to change to an even number!

if i adjust the volume i won't put the remote down until i can get it onto an even number! lol

Same here although I will make an allowance for 15, good to know it's not just me! lol :D

I'm the same too! I have all my weight loss stickers lined up on the front of my book and the SOWs lined up on the back! I figured I wanted to lose 6st so there was just enough room to cover the front of my book with 6st's worth of stickers, hence using the back for the other ones!

And I hate the new stickers as they don't line up properly!!! :argh:

lol@ you girls. Mine are stuck on my book any old how. I think I have the reverse of OCD :)

im joining online - i wonder if i will get awards probably not !! maybe they will send me a e card or something ha ha

I use the lifeline online and they have an awards section for you - not actual stickers but it's nice to help track your losses.

I hate to admit it, but my stickers are stuck on my book in a very orderly fashion, and if some consultant, or anyone, even stuck one on in the wrong place, (according to me of course) I would have a nervous breakdown! lol

i only have 1 award so far :(, its on my book and i love it and so proud of it

Back