SW blueberry magic muffin pancakes ;o)

They are so yummy with blueberries mind you - really should be synned but i didn't use that many so didn't bother with the syns ;o)

Enjoy

Hi, these sound fab, and I was wondering what I could have as a alternative to cereal and milk, as getting bored again....Im soooo going to try these in the morning, thanks for the share.:)

Hi guys,
Omg I'm making these as we speak!!
Are they syn free or HEX B?
Thanks for sharing this recipe!

if used as HEB syn free apart from any added extra's like choc philly or maple syrup or treacle you might drizzle on them ;o)

Last edited:
These would actually only be syn free if using as a HEXB! Dont use your hexb and then count these as free as the porridge oats would need to be synned at around 5 syns depending on brand.

OP should have told you this really, instead of just saying they were syn free.
35g of porridge oats are a HEXB. Or to be on the safe side, it does vary, 6 syns. If following EE you get 1 HEXB a day... how many have you been having and have you also been having you hex? Also, you'd have to eat all of the cakes in one day for it to qualify as your full hexb.
The blueberries or any other fruit youre cooking into then should be synned to...youre actually better off synning real cake :)

Thanks so much for clarifying.
I'm using tesco Irish porridge oats which for 25g seems to be 4.5 syns so I did my sums last night and it's 2 muffins = 1 hexB after that they are 2.7 syns. I used 30g oats per 2 muffins. I haven't gone over my syn allowance - phew!! But at least now I know before I went overboard! Thanks again for letting us all know that they aren't syn free. Still totally worth 2.7 syns - even without fruit in them they're yummy!

Not a problem darl :) id hate for you to have been sabotaged, glad you got the maths done and you havent gone over, phew! :) could have so easily!! Xxx
OP is actually posting elsewhere on the forum saying theyre not having good losses, so if shes eating these as free, maybe thats why!

Back