• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

SW books

honey74

The Original Honey!!!
Some of the books start from as little as 1.95, with most being under a fiver. I would only look on ebay for some of the older books but even then, some syn vales have changed since they were printed.

Hope it helps
xxx

I bought a few from class a couple weeks ago and one is on order, and none of them were over a fiver.

100 green, 100 original and saucy secrets are only £2.95 at class curry book and family feasts are kess than a fiver. I stick with class unless its discontinued then ebay amazon etc but check syn values online and write in amendments as necessary.

cmcewn

Silver Member
Get the books from your consultant they are much cheaper and you are sure to have the latest version of the diet. I tried Amazon and Ebay they were much more expensive than class.

Faustina

wants a dancer's body.
Wow we're really being ripped off over here. I don't go to class but the small ones were well over a fiver and the larger ones a tenner, ok in euros but still, the exchange rate isn't that bad. :confused:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World 2
Slimming World 3
Weight Loss Diaries 0
Slimming World Off Topic 2
Book Club 3