SW books

GemmaB1984

Can someone give me a round about price for the cookbooks/food directory and free branded foods at group meetings please, as im currently on my 1st week was going to buy some books off ebay but depends if they are ripping me off as havent got a clue how much they are to buy new

Some of the books start from as little as 1.95, with most being under a fiver. I would only look on ebay for some of the older books but even then, some syn vales have changed since they were printed.

Hope it helps
xxx

I bought a few from class a couple weeks ago and one is on order, and none of them were over a fiver.

i have found the books from group cheap and really excellent - loads of recipes i use daily

Faye

100 green, 100 original and saucy secrets are only £2.95 at class curry book and family feasts are kess than a fiver. I stick with class unless its discontinued then ebay amazon etc but check syn values online and write in amendments as necessary.

Get the books from your consultant they are much cheaper and you are sure to have the latest version of the diet. I tried Amazon and Ebay they were much more expensive than class.

Wow we're really being ripped off over here. I don't go to class but the small ones were well over a fiver and the larger ones a tenner, ok in euros but still, the exchange rate isn't that bad. :confused:

Back