SW Books..

Check out slimmingeats.com too loads of recipes from our lovely BritmuminCanada

I do like looking at the pictures. :-D

Slimming Eats is brill, great recipes and lovely pictures to accompany. :)

I've asked SW on twitter the following question but they never answer.. does anyone know or could they ask in class if they'll be doing books to go on a kindle please? x
Sorry hun i have no idea. Hope someone can answer you soon. xx

Just got my copy of Extra Easy Meals in Minutes and can't wait to start cooking!

A friend of mine cooked the gingered turkey noodles and said it was really good.

We had that for tea last night RegField, needed a bit more oomph for us but was still nice! :) Just had the baked eggs with leeks for brekkie, yummy!

We had that for tea last night RegField, needed a bit more oomph for us but was still nice! :) Just had the baked eggs with leeks for brekkie, yummy!

If by "more oomph" you mean that you would have liked it to be spicier, then it will probably be fine for me because I don't really like things spicy, although I do love ginger.

The baked eggs look great.

I want to try some of the lentil dishes - I have a thing for lentils at the moment. Also, there are a couple of dishes which mention the Moroccan spice Ras-el-Hanout, so I got some recently and it smells wonderful - warm rather than hot - so I will be trying that too.

Um oomph, not neccessarily spicy, just more flavour, we usually use loads more garlic, ginger and some crushed fennel.

Where did you get the Ras-el-Hanout?

Excellent, thanks, I'll head to sainsbugs tomorrow! :)

We've had the herbed mince with veg couscous several times now - so quick and filling! I thought the recipe sounded weird when I first read it as mince and couscous are not a natural pair in my brain, but am now a firm convert :)

I have the new extra easy book picked it up the other week (also bought meals in minutes) and i must say they are great books. Have tried quite a few recipes from each(on green so i adapt if necessary) and so far no complaints at all :D

Back