SW Breakfast Quiche

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by bluejoanna, 9 October 2011 Social URL.

1. bluejoanna

bluejoanna Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am a savoury girl, and not a fan of cereal, so most mornings, i have a slice of SW quiche and a slice of melon to keep me going - Eggs, cottage cheese or ff Fromage frais, mushrooms, tomatoes, spring onion, maybe a bit of bacon or ham if i am feeling flush!! Great hot or cold and all free too!

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kerry b

kerry b Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Yum. Have you tried the sausage breakfast quiche? It really fills you up all morning. Basically, you line a quiche dish with sausage meat, cook that in oven for approx 25 mins then add the egg cheese and whatever alse takes your fancy and back into the oven til cooked. It sooo scrummy

4. Sharry

Sharry Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.67%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ooooh must try the sausage one, normally make a bacon one OH loves it with salad for lunch. Thanks for the idea :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.