SW challenge team leaders. Please read!

Taz

Spam Hunter
Hi guys, how many members do you each have for your teams now? I have 10 for FFF.

Also, maybe now would be the best time for us to ask our members if they are staying on for the August challenge?

Im continuing in August too Taz x

Excellent. I think FFF must be the best team as you guys are the only ones who have responded so far!

Hi guys, how many members do you each have for your teams now? I have 10 for FFF.

Also, maybe now would be the best time for us to ask our members if they are staying on for the August challenge?
Hi Taz, we have 8 members.
I will be up for the challenge for August, but will have to get a new captain, sorry guys i think we need someone who can be here of a day aswell as evenings, i have so much going on in work at the moment and feel i can't give this my all of a day. Anyone wants to take over in August just let me know. xxx Loobylou

I'm sure one of your team will be happy to take over the role of captain. Try to get some newbies to make up your team to 10 if you can

Hi, count me in for August - I'll take the reigns from loobylou, depending on what it entails.

Hi, count me in for August - I'll take the reigns from loobylou, depending on what it entails.
Jobs yours if you still want it, just let me know. If sent you a message. xxx Loobylou

Back