SW changes

Honeyoc

Is a crunchy mama!
So when are these changes going to be announced??! Anyone have any news?

In the new year when the new packs come out I'd imagine. Our group is getting our new packs the first week in January.

In the new year apparently.
The only change I've been told is that you'll get an extra couple of grammes of cereal and don't have the scan bran, and that shark won't be listed on the free foods list - although it will still be free.

Not sure about any other "firm" changes, only speculative ones.

Lol thanks guys, the suspense is killing me!!

Me too!

The shark one is odd to say the least - WTF is the point of that pmsl

I was told that we're all getting new member packs and then we have to go through them as if it was our first week - everyone gets a new member talk.

I love the "new member" talk we all get the first week of the new year. I find it gives me the boot I need and sort of makes me feel like a new member again :)
Plus, none of those Xmas gains are discussed and it's a kind of wipe the slate clean meeting.

I'm guessing numbers are high the first week of Jan, so may as well make it one big new member chat :)

x

However the new books don't come out till January so by starting next week you wouldn't get the new books!

Didn't someone say earlier that everyone will get new packs whether you start now or in jan? Hope so anyway :)

You'll get the current member pack if you join now and if you're still a member in January you will be issued with the brand new packs then.

Back