1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

SW Choc cake made with Allbran

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by mia_angel, 1 February 2011 Social URL.

1. mia_angel

mia_angel Silver Member

Slimfast/Slimming world
    I just found this recipe from an old thread, does anyone make it and is it still current?

SW Chocolate Cake
    [FONT=&quot]100g All Bran cereal[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]250ml boiling water[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]2 eggs[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]6 heaped tsp of drinking chocolate (I used Cadburys Hi Lights)[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]½ cup sweetener[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Pour the boiling water on to the All Bran in a large bowl and mix well.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Add the eggs, drinking chocolate and sweetener and beat the mixture until all the ingredients are thoroughly combined.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Put the mixture into a 6½ inch round plastic tub or other suitable microwaveable dish, smooth the top with a large spoon or flat knife, and microwave on high for 6 minutes.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Turn the cake out on to a plate, cut into 6 slices and enjoy[/FONT]! 3.5 syns if cut into 6
    [FONT=&quot]For the top I used Quark with VLF Natural Yoghurt with a tsp of Cadburys Hi Lights[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Any fresh fruit[/FONT]
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sportylass

sportylass Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I know the post I am replying to is old, but just made this recipe and its a great alternative for those moments you are really craving cake!! Love it! One question though, can i count 35g All Bran as my hex B?
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.