SW Comfort Foods

welshgirl21

Silver Member
I've been feeling ill all week with chest and upper back pain, wheezing and shortness of breath.

Due to this I've gone over my syns the last 2 days on chocolate and biscuits, not majorly, by around 5 per day but still over. When I feel like this I tend to eat to make myself feel better, but the nausea doesn't help either as certain foods make me feel sick at the moment.

What do you all eat as 'comfort' when you're ill but that's still SW friendly?

I have SW chips or make up some SW 'ready meals' which to me sound like bad food but are usually very low syns.

Also I binge on fruit which makes my losses crap but at least it isn't a gain :)

SW egg, chips and beans, or a jacket potato with cheese, beans & salad cream (the salad cream is an essential ingredient!!).

Or a chow-mein from the chinese - it feels so wrong, but it's not bad syn wise!

Thanks, I had SW chips with asda curry sauce (one you make up with hot water) which was yum and got left over chow mien for lunch today which I'm looking forward too.

Hmm mushy peas and mayo, not sure on that one but each unto their own lol, a lot of people think my liking of cheese and jam is odd so I can't talk ;0)

Cheesy mash with beans or spaghetti mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :D

definitely SW syn free chips with loads of salt and vinegar and extra light mayo. Feels so wrong but so right at the same time.

bangers and mash, corned beef hash, bubble and squeak, dulex macaroni cheese, greek lamb pittas,stew, casseroles, chips and curry sauce, spag bol, hm chicken kev, bacon beans and hash brown, cottage pie/shepards pie, cock-a-leekie, coq au van, risotto, burgers, meatballs, chunky soup...

Back