SW Coronation Chicken

The Coronation Chicken recipe works well with Quorn aswell, which is great for a green day

I'll def be trying this one out

Ooooh !!!!! scrummy .

I will most definitely be trying this one. I love anything spicey and tasty.

I can't seem to find mullerlight apricot yogurts online with Tesco - is there any substitute I could use?

They dont sell that individually, I want to just get the amount I need as I don't eat yogurts on their own!!

What about Danone Activia Peach 0% thats syn free surely?

They dont sell that individually, I want to just get the amount I need as I don't eat yogurts on their own!!

What about Danone Activia Peach 0% thats syn free surely?

I think the apricot Mullerlights were discontinued since the posting of the recipe, but I'm sure the Activia fat free peach would be a great alternative. The bad news is that the snackpot (Mullerlight size) peach is 1/2 a syn! Typical as all the other flavours are free!!! I tried this recipe when Devon first posted it and it really is delicious!! It's reminded me to make it again! I had it in a wholemeal pitta with salad and it was Mmmmmmmm....!X

Love coronation chicken and as I am looking for meal ideas, I will definitely be trying this. Sounds very good to have with a jacket and salad.x

Back