SW Defector - Come on Weight Watchers, lets do this!

That is a fair point, I think that is what I will do.

Thank you ladies, I panicked for a minute! Typical men, always late notice! X

Well done on bein so organized i am terrible wouldnt of counted thanks for tellin me about the bags i might buy some tomorrow x

Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Fooooood for yesterday!

Monday 8th July

Breakfast - Smoothie - Fruit and FF Natural Yoghurt - 1pp.
Mid Morning Snack - Apple
Lunch - 2 x Crumpets - 5pp and 1/2 can of Baked Beans - 5pp
Afternoon Snack - FF Greek Yoghurt and Frozen Berries - 1pp
Salty and Sweet Popcorn - M&S - 2pp
After Work - Rich Toffee WW Bar - 2pp
Dinner/Tea - Tandoori Chicken and Green Peppers - 4pp for chicken and 1pp for the marinade - Brown Rice 90g - 9pp (I didn't eat it all though!) and a big side salad.
Evening Snacks - Mars Ice Cream - 4pp and Salty and Sweet Popcorn - 2pp.

36/37 daily points and 0/49 weekly points.

It looks like I just ate all day! x

Yep, I am! Although will be strange as I have never really met his colleagues before and not many are bringing their partners!

Decided to still stick with a propoints day and have the steak option(will cut fat off though obviously!). Looked into it further and those points that I mentioned yesterday seem pretty correct. I will still have 7 points left over and I will probably only use 2 of those so at least I will have 5pp extra to cover the meal just in case :)

Yummm, I am excited for it now! x x

Any ideas on points if I went for chips with my steak instead of a jacket? I have all my weeklies left and fancy a treat? X x

Okay well if I put 20 points for the steak and chips and then the extra for onion rings? I won't use much of my weeklies so might aswell treat myself! X x

Back