SW Defector - Come on Weight Watchers, lets do this!

Hi! I'm also popping by to subscribe! Ive just come over from many unsuccessful attempts at SW - I just have to accept that it's not for me as much as I love it! It encourages me to binge on crisps and chocolate. I'm joining a WW meeting this evening! Nervous but looking forward to it. I lost 3 stone with WW a few years ago so I know it works! Looking forward to getting to know you all x

Hi! I'm also popping by to subscribe! Ive just come over from many unsuccessful attempts at SW - I just have to accept that it's not for me as much as I love it! It encourages me to binge on crisps and chocolate. I'm joining a WW meeting this evening! Nervous but looking forward to it. I lost 3 stone with WW a few years ago so I know it works! Looking forward to getting to know you all x

Welcome aboard. Good luck with your meeting tonight if I can help just let me know xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Welcome MrsK! :wavey:

Great to have you here, it is much appreciated!

Good luck for WW! I've already found WW to be so much more flexible, it suits my lifestyle so much more.

Let us know if you need anything, I'm not an expert but the ladies on here are :) We'd love for you to join in our general chitter chatter too, the more the merrier! x x x

Last edited:
Help needed!

Brown rice - the tracker has dry weights and boiled weights, what is the best to go with and how many grams and points is a portion?

Thanks in advance!
X x

Help needed!

Brown rice - the tracker has dry weights and boiled weights, what is the best to go with and how many grams and points is a portion?

Thanks in advance!
X x

Rice, pasta, noodles - you weigh dry and it's 10g = 1pp so for example 60g would be 6pp etc etc

If you buy the egg noodles, they come in two 150g packs and the 150g is 5pp :)

Hi Mrs K, hope your meeting goes well tonight :) Ooh, is that a rough haired jack Russell I see in your avatar?
Hi all! Thanks all for a great welcome!!! Didn't get to the meeting in the end as time ran away with me :( heading to another one tomorrow night @ 6. Better luck tomorrow! Sammy - almost right! Jack is a jack Russell, westie, cairn terrier cross! Mum was the cairn/JR and dad was the Westie! image-4050923396.jpg

As a result we have a hairy creature that looks like a jack but has westie hair and tail!

Evening ladies :)

Are we all well?

I'm currently lazing in the bath with the smell of dinner wafting through, smells yummy.

Treats for tonight all planned out too :)
X x

Hello again!
I'm going to join online instead of going to a group - will you guys still have me?

Well I have Tandoori Chicken and green peppers in a weight watchers cook in the bag marinade in the oven to be served with brown rice and salad for dinner :)

Then a Mars ice cream and a bag of salty and sweet popcorn :) happy days!

I take it you haven't decided yet?! X x

Well I have Tandoori Chicken and green peppers in a weight watchers cook in the bag marinade in the oven to be served with brown rice and salad for dinner :) Then a Mars ice cream and a bag of salty and sweet popcorn :) happy days! I take it you haven't decided yet?! X x

Love salt and sweet popcorn - hits the crisp craving spot everytime. Your food sounds lovely :)

Back