SW Defector - Come on Weight Watchers, lets do this!

Oh my god! I had 8oz Rare Steak with Chips (there were honestly only about 10 chips though) with onion rings (I ate 6 of 3) with peas and grilled tomato. It was flippin' amazing!!! Yummmmm. :) x x

Hi hun food is lookin good x

Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app

That's what we're here for hun x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning All.

Food Diary for yesterday :)

Tuesday 8th July

Breakfast - Smoothie - FF Natural Yoghurt and Fruit. 1pp
Mid Morning - Rice Krispie Squares bar - 3pp
Lunch - 1/2 Chicken Breast - 2pp and Salad on a Warburtons Thin 3pp.
Afternoon Snack - FF Natural Yoghurt and Fruit - 1pp
Sweet and Salty Popcorn 15g - 2pp
Dinner/Tea - Pub Meal - 8oz Rump Steak, Handful of pub Chips and 3 Onion Rings with Salad - 28pp
Evening Treats - Mars Ice Cream 4pp and Sweet and Salty Popcorn - 2pp

Yummy Food Day! :)

37/37 Dailies and 9/49 Weeklies :) x

Hi hun how r u today i love them warburton thins are they 3 pounts for both pieces am thinkin of havin a fh day only iv got a bag of john west whote rice am i right in thinkin its only browne that is no points x

Hi hun how r u today i love them warburton thins are they 3 pounts for both pieces am thinkin of havin a fh day only iv got a bag of john west whote rice am i right in thinkin its only browne that is no points x

Can't help with the rice hun as I don't know enough about f&h but the thins are def 3pp for both pieces xx

Hi Georgina, Sorry I wasn't online last night so didn't see your message. Hope you are okay and have figured it out now? I have no idea about the rice lovely, I thought it was only brown rice that was free on filling and healthy but am not definite.

I agree, Warburtons Thins are amazing, 3pp isn't bad really is it!

How are you getting on? :) x

Back