SW Defector - Come on Weight Watchers, lets do this!

Hi all, hope you are well! :)

Food Diary time!

Wednesday 9th July

Breakfast - Smoothie as per usual - Fruit and FF Natural Yoghurt - 1pp
Mid Morning - Rice Krispies Marshmellow Squares Bar - 3pp
Lunch - 2 x Crumpet 5pp and 1/2 Can of Baked Beans - 5pp
Afternoon Snack - FF Natural Yoghurt and Frozen Berries - 1pp
Sweet and Salty Popcorn - 2pp
Dinner/Tea - (Got a phone call from my Dad with good news and got treated to dinner!) 8oz Rare Rump Steak 8pp Medium Jacket Potato - 7pp and Salad.
Treats - Mars Ice Cream - 4pp (I am in love with those at the moment!)

36/37pp Daily and 9/49 Weeklies

I feel my food diary is a bit repetitive!

Yummy though! x

I definitely do enjoy it! I feel like I am eating so much yummy food! I get to have snacks and not just 'diet' versions of things! x

Hi hun am fine thanks had a bit of a blow out yesterday was honest tracked and pointed ww is brilliant just waitin on feed back about a job feelin nervous so gona put washin out get a bath anf not eat snacks lool how are u x

Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning All.

Food Diary for yesterday :)

Tuesday 8th July

Breakfast - Smoothie - FF Natural Yoghurt and Fruit. 1pp
Mid Morning - Rice Krispie Squares bar - 3pp
Lunch - 1/2 Chicken Breast - 2pp and Salad on a Warburtons Thin 3pp.
Afternoon Snack - FF Natural Yoghurt and Fruit - 1pp
Sweet and Salty Popcorn 15g - 2pp
Dinner/Tea - Pub Meal - 8oz Rump Steak, Handful of pub Chips and 3 Onion Rings with Salad - 28pp
Evening Treats - Mars Ice Cream 4pp and Sweet and Salty Popcorn - 2pp

Yummy Food Day! :)

37/37 Dailies and 9/49 Weeklies :) x

Chicken on a warby thin sounds lovely great day x

Mars ice cream aswell i saw some in iceland think was a pound defo gona get some it annoys me how much ice cream man charges 1 40 for a feast could of bought a box for that every pount counts lol x

Mmmmm Mars Ice Creams are awesome. Real chocolate fix too! I paid £1.50 in Sainsburys for 4 so not too bad!

Ahh is that the Phones 4 U one? I really hope it's good news for you! Have they told you that you would definitely hear today? I've got my fingers crossed for you lovely!

Ooooh did you have anything nice on your blow out? It's great that you can still have a blow out yet still be within points, whether it be daily or weekly ones. I feel like knowing I can have stuff makes me want it a bit less! Whereas on SW, because I couldn't have a lot of things, I really wanted it!

Let us know when you hear something about the job! Fingers crossed it's good news! x x

Mmmmm Mars Ice Creams are awesome. Real chocolate fix too! I paid £1.50 in Sainsburys for 4 so not too bad!

Ahh is that the Phones 4 U one? I really hope it's good news for you! Have they told you that you would definitely hear today? I've got my fingers crossed for you lovely!

Ooooh did you have anything nice on your blow out? It's great that you can still have a blow out yet still be within points, whether it be daily or weekly ones. I feel like knowing I can have stuff makes me want it a bit less! Whereas on SW, because I couldn't have a lot of things, I really wanted it!

Let us know when you hear something about the job! Fingers crossed it's good news! x x

Mmm i could eat one now i got some pepper pig ones there 2 points but i could of got funny feet there bigger lol and for same i hade these chocolate little cakes called nomnoms lovely they are i rang up to say i could do more hours and the women said she hasnt had any feed back of any interviews she will try let me know tomorrow am not hopeful now as i have to pas a credit check and iv had sim only deals and havnt payed bad i know so am now lookin on indeed to see what else there is x

Last edited:
You never know, they could surprise you! It drove me mad when I was looking for jobs because I looked for jobs through companies like that and they expected so much of you in order to even pass an interview.

My contract is temporary at the moment as I am through an agency. I got made redundant on my first job out of uni and needed to be able to pay the bills, I joined a temp agency, got a job within a week and it was a 6 month contract. Only issue is, I really love my job now and I bet they won't be able to make my role permanent :(

Chin up! Think positive. Treat yourself to a Peppa Pig Ice Cream :p x x

You never know, they could surprise you! It drove me mad when I was looking for jobs because I looked for jobs through companies like that and they expected so much of you in order to even pass an interview.

My contract is temporary at the moment as I am through an agency. I got made redundant on my first job out of uni and needed to be able to pay the bills, I joined a temp agency, got a job within a week and it was a 6 month contract. Only issue is, I really love my job now and I bet they won't be able to make my role permanent :(

Chin up! Think positive. Treat yourself to a Peppa Pig Ice Cream :p x x

U never know hun when can u find out how do u go about joinin a agenct i was with one and didnt get anyrhin i was workun in next hated it what do u work as if u dont mind me askin and iv just had one was nice x

I just walked into an agency in town and joined, had to do some tests and stuff, give them my CV etc. They looked at incoming jobs and the following week I had an interview and started the job the next day! I work as an online merchandiser, writing content and adding products to websites. I really enjoy it and my office is lovely :)

Should find out in September. I feel a bit vulnerable though because I don't have any job security at the moment.

I just had some Salty and Sweet Popcorn as my afternoon snack. Was yummy!

x x

Thats brilliant hun try not to think about it i will pray they keep u on iv just had tomatoes egg whites and a piece of toast am ecstastic i love eggs and the whites are free i think 5 to 11 are 1 point :D

Thanks Hun. Ooh that sounds nice. X

Quick question if anyone can help, does anyone know with oven chips are 100g when frozen or when cooked? X

Sorry i havnt a clue i was gona buy some before only am not good at weighin so got micro chips i think it may be frozen try typin it in google i do that for everythin lol x

Mmmm made the Weight Watchers Chocolate Cookies but made it in a tray bake as it's easier to portion up evenly. Smells amazing! X

image-2967343159.jpg

Back