SW Defector - Come on Weight Watchers, lets do this!

Ok thanks hun am gona get some potatoes and do this am thinkin if i use 3 small potatoes and say 6 points mmm chips am wantin now lol x

Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi all. :)

Hope everyone is well!

Food Diary for yesterday...

Breakfast - Smoothie - 1pp for FF Yoghurt
Snack - Rice Krispie Marshmallow Squares Bar - 3pp
Lunch - 1/3 Pack Cooked Chicken Tikka - 2pp and Warburtons Thin 3pp with Salad
Weight Watchers Ready Salted Crisps - 2pp
Afternoon Snack - S+S Popcorn - 2pp
FF Yoghurt and Frozen Berries - 1pp
White Choc Harvest Cheweee Bar - 3pp
Dinner - 1/2 Hawaiian Sainsburys Frozen Pizza - 10pp
3tbsp of Be Good To Yourself Coleslaw and Salad - 3pp
Treats - S+S Popcorn - 2pp
Mars Ice Cream - 4pp

36/37 Daily pp :) x x

Yumi day esp the pizza i was goin to buy some but far tl greedy and no one to share with so that will be treat after weigh in may give my dad some lol ur doin really well hun x

Yumi day esp the pizza i was goin to buy some but far tl greedy and no one to share with so that will be treat after weigh in may give my dad some lol ur doin really well hun x

Thank you. I hope I actually lose some weight this week!! Pizza was definitely worth it :) The one I had wasn't too bad on points but that was because I shared it I guess. Fingers crossed for you today Georgina :) x x

Right, I am hoping you will indulge me. I really appreciate all of the support that you ladies have given me on this thread and hope that I have given that back to you also.

However, I want to get to know you all a bit. You are all such lovely ladies but I feel I know nothing except our diet plans and it seems such a shame that we are missing out on having a bit of a lively, general gossip too :)

Soooo...I am going to post a little questionnaire for you all to answer, with a mix of topics and I would LOVE it if you could fill it in :) (Sorry, this isn't meant to sound like a dating website or anything haha!)

Lets get to know each other better :)

1. Favourite TV Show?
2. Favourite Film?
3. Favourite Band/Singer?
4. All time favourite meal? (Regardless of points ;))
5. Go-to Low Point Treat?
6. Write an inspiring or motivational quote that helps you.
7. What would you do if you won £1million?
8. Food you hate the most?
9. Interesting fact about yourself.
10. Sum yourself up in 3 words.

I know some of it is quite difficult and a bit random, so don't feel you have to, I just want to feel like my diary is a place that we can also chat about other things and take our minds of the diet sometimes! :)

x x x

1. Favourite TV Show?

Um so many but mainly cake shows like great British bake off and cake boss.

2. Favourite Film

Umm these are tough. Probably something Disney maybe little mermaid too many I like.

Band would be mcfly/mcbusted (how sad) singer would be Micheal buble.

Some sort of cheesey pasta or mushroom risotto

Aero orange mouse 2pp

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Buy a house and a dog lol. Xx

Bananas mash potato and gravy.

I can touch my nose with my tongue lol.

Stresshead, friendly, creative

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good one Charlie!

1. Favourite TV Show?

I haven't got one favourite in particular but I love X factor, BGT, BB, those kind of progs plus Corrie.

2. Favourite Film?

Has to be Pretty Woman.

Favourite band is Coldplay every time, I'm a huge fan. Singer - I'm with Cheryl on this one, Michael Buble.

Chinese beef satay yum!

Caramel wafer bar 2pp

It's not how we fall, it's how we get back up again!

Buy a villa in Italy with a swimming pool (even though I can't swim lol :D)

Really can't think of anything :eek:

Umm not sure it's interesting but I can play the piano.

Loyal, worrywort, considerate.

Righhhhtttt, I guess I should do this myself also!

1. Favourite TV Show?
This is hard and I set the questions!! Hmm. At the moment I am catching up with the MTV show Catfish, I love it so much. But Cheryl I am a fellow Cake Boss fan, I think I have seen every episode and I am sure there are about a billion episodes anyway. However I also love Made In Chelsea, it isn't even a guilty pleasure anymore, I just out and out love it! I also love BGT and X Factor though!

2. Favourite Film?
10 Things I Hate About You, Mary Poppins, The Green Mile and Control (about Joy Division) so a bit of a mixed bag!

Oooh I am well into my music so my list is extensive! My all time favourites are My Chemical Romance, The Wanted (I may possibly have seen these 35 times live :/) Mcfly (12 times live) and Singer wise, I am an Ed Sheeran girl. However bang a bit of Meatloaf, Deacon Blue, Neil Diamond or Billy Joel on and I will sing like the best of 'em!

Chicken, Bacon, Cheese and BBQ Sauce Stack with Chips and orrrr Rare Steak and Chips. Onion Rings are essential with both. Yummmmmm.

I am sure this is no surprise - Sweet and Salty Popcorn OR a Mars Ice Cream :p

Sometimes you have to forget whats gone, appreciate what still remains and look forward to what is coming next.

Travel the world. Give some to my parents, younger brother and grandparents.

Mushrooms! Yuk!

The Wanted know me, my name and who I am. Happy days!

Passionate, Excitable and Emotional.

:) x x

Good choices on cake boss and seeing mcfly. Random wanted fact they carried the Olympic torch through where I used to live lol xx

Good choices on cake boss and seeing mcfly. Random wanted fact they carried the Olympic torch through where I used to live lol xx

Haha In which case, I was there. Having a little cuddle with Jay and Nathan, they pointed me out and waved at me from the bus and then ran over and gave me hugs. I love those boys. They care about their fans more than any other band I have ever known! x x

Ooh I love stuff like this!
Here goes....

1. Favourite TV Show
All time favourites are Sex & The City and 24 but I'm also a big Grey's Anatomy fan

2. Favourite Film
Gotta be a Dirty Dancing! There is no greater feeling than the feel good factor at the end of this film

3. Favourite band/singer
Cheesy wise- Take That lol. Childhood heroes! But probably Mumford & Sons

4. All Time Favourite Meal
Either Dominos pizza (pepperoni with a cheesy garlic bread to start!) or a proper roast dinner with goose fat potatoes and thick gravy!

5. Go To Low Point Treat
Mini twisters for 1pp

6. Inspirational quote
The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday

7. What would you do if you won £1million
Buy a house, have a few amazing holidays then start a family

8. Food you hate the most
Mushrooms, bananas, eggs, mayo!

9. Interesting fact about yourself
I'm obsessed with Tiffany stuff and am currently saving for £375 sunglasses!

10. Sum yourself up in 3 words
Neurotic, funny, generous

Ahhh Mumford and sons are another love :) and dominos too is a good choice. Texas bbq is my favourite pizza from there :)

I'm watching Catfish now with dinner cooking. Loving life :) x x

This is a fab idea! Here are my answers :)

1. Favourite TV Show - Couldn't pick one so my top 5 are Supernatural, Dexter, True Blood, Hannibal and The Following but I am a total t.v addict and could list more that I love.
2. Favourite Film - Same as t.v I couldn't pick one. Top 3 are Under Siege (don't judge I love pre 2000 seagal films lol) Halloween and My Best Friends Wedding
3. Favourite Band/Singer? Without a doubt it's Pink closely followed by The Killers
4. All time favourite meal? (Regardless of points ;)) - There is a restaurant close to me called The Pelican in Her Piety and their minted lamb is to die for
5. Go-to Low Point Treat? - Any 2 point crisps, Quavers, French Fries, Skips etc
6. Write an inspiring or motivational quote that helps you - "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it"
7. What would you do if you won £1million? - Pay off our credit cards, buy a house with lots of land and but my parents a house with an annexe so my very proud nan with Parkinsons could still have her independence but my mum wouldn't worry about her so much.
8. Food you hate the most? - Celery it's friggin rank!
9. Interesting fact about yourself - My recall memory for dates, times and music is ridiculously good. I can remember who I was with doing things and what music was playing and I pick up song lyrics easily
10. Sum yourself up in 3 words - Welsh, loyal, bad ass ;) xx

Ahh Scarlet, both of your favourite musicians/bands are flippin' AMAZING live so would have to agree!

Sorry I have been a bit quiet on here guys! Been a bit busy and a bit unwell so just not thought about coming on here much!

Hope everyone is well!

Can't remember fully what I ate yesterday or the day before haha!

I know for dinners I had - Wednesday - WW Lasagne - 7pp and 1/2 Be Good To Yourself Garlic Baguette - 6pp with Salad.
I used 37/37pp and 3 weeklies.

Yesterday I had - Southern Fried Chicken Fillet - 5pp, BGTY Oven Chips - 6pp and Salad.
Treatwise yesterday I seemed to have loads of points left so had a galaxy 7pp, S+S popcorn and a mars ice cream!

Greedy eh!

Will try and be better and keep up with my diary!

Have a lovely day everyone! x x :)

Back