SW Defector - Come on Weight Watchers, lets do this!

Thank you for all your support ladies! I would reply to all your messages but there are so many!

I really appreciate it, honestly. I need support so badly at the moment.

Going to try and stay off the scales and wait until weigh in. Will be good and not let myself get disheartened and go off the rails.

Weemissnaughty - I weigh in on Saturday morning so if things go bad, maybe avoid my thread for the weekend, I may be ranty!!

Thank you again lovelies :)

X x

Rant all you like :) we all have days we need a good moan!

So sorry you are having a rubbish time my lovely, I am working hard with food and exercise and still STS or losing 1lb which can be hard and very disheartening, keep going it will start happening x

I think the suggestion of asking your meeting leader would be a good idea, as they may have some tips to help x

Rants are needed sometimes and we are all here to support happy and frustrating times x

Chin up hunni. I know how you feel as I used to be obsessed with weighing myself but now I keep them out the way and only use them once a week as a guideline to see how I'm getting on - but still go only by official WW ones at class.
stick with it I'm sure you'll get a good loss. Big hugs xxx

It doesn't matter if you have a rant after weigh in or any other day for that matter. Let it all out it's why we're here, to support you xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Ladies :)

I have stayed off the scales today. It takes so much of my effort to not jump on as they have been placed right next to the door to the ladies! (And I drink a lot of water, so I am in there A LOT.) Haha!

Thank you for all your tips and advice.

I have messaged my leader, she was lovely and told me to continue with filling and healthy until Saturday and see how that goes, hopefully I could be pleasantly surprised. However, if not, she has said we can sit down and she will try and give me as much advice and help as she can. She said she will help me as much as needed until it works. So that was nice :)

I'm just sticking with it. It's quite a stressy time for me with life in general at the moment so this is just frustrating me further.

Ho-hum.

A few days off next week with my OH to celebrate our 1 year anniversary of when we got together, so that will be nice. Not doing anything special, few meals and day trips to nice cities locally. It will just be nice to spend time with him. We live together and I feel like I barely see him! So I am not going to be golden foodwise and that will be the first real time in 5 months of dieting that I will have not been good!

Hope everyone is well and thank you again for your support! x x

Hi Ladies :) I have stayed off the scales today. It takes so much of my effort to not jump on as they have been placed right next to the door to the ladies! (And I drink a lot of water, so I am in there A LOT.) Haha! Thank you for all your tips and advice. I have messaged my leader, she was lovely and told me to continue with filling and healthy until Saturday and see how that goes, hopefully I could be pleasantly surprised. However, if not, she has said we can sit down and she will try and give me as much advice and help as she can. She said she will help me as much as needed until it works. So that was nice :) I'm just sticking with it. It's quite a stressy time for me with life in general at the moment so this is just frustrating me further. Ho-hum. A few days off next week with my OH to celebrate our 1 year anniversary of when we got together, so that will be nice. Not doing anything special, few meals and day trips to nice cities locally. It will just be nice to spend time with him. We live together and I feel like I barely see him! So I am not going to be golden foodwise and that will be the first real time in 5 months of dieting that I will have not been good! Hope everyone is well and thank you again for your support! x x

Well done for avoiding the scales, I look everyday too even though I know I shouldn't x

Glad your leader is being supportive :)

Glad to hear you are keeping off the scales, what cities you off to xx

We are thinking of going to Worcester for one of the days because we live so close, I pretty much work in Worcester, yet we have never been into the city! Potentially go to the Cathedral there as it is supposed to be stunning.

I also have an additional day off on the Monday (11th) and I am going to see my best friend, we both moved around November/December time and I haven't seen her since. We lived together in Leicester but I moved to Kidderminster and she moved to Leeds! So we are meeting halfway roughly, in Nottingham :) I can't wait to see her :)

x x

You never know hun a few off plan days might actually kick start your metabolism again. Stranger things have happened. I hope you have a nice time, it's nice to get away and just relax with each other. I can't wait to go away in October just me and the other half. We're being bad parents and leaving the squids at home but we'll make it up to them. Never been to Worcester but my mum and dad love it there xx

Sorry you're having a tough time :( Good to hear you are keeping away from the scales now though :) I got into the habit of weighing everyday not so long ago and it really didn't help at all. Now I refuse to use my scales and weight for the official 'weigh in'
I had my weigh in this morning (which is very lucky as i'm off to Frankie and Bennys this evening so at least I have a new set of weeklies!)

Sorry you're having a tough time :( Good to hear you are keeping away from the scales now though :) I got into the habit of weighing everyday not so long ago and it really didn't help at all. Now I refuse to use my scales and weight for the official 'weigh in'
I had my weigh in this morning (which is very lucky as i'm off to Frankie and Bennys this evening so at least I have a new set of weeklies!)

How did it go xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Sugarfairy,
Lost 2 lbs :) Can't wait to get back to the 2 stone loss which I achieved in May before having a bit of a blip (actually an almighty blip!!!) xx

Well done on the loss - see weighing in thru the week means nothing!!

Hope u feel btr bout not weighing in everyday now!

X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Afternoon ladies, how is everyone doing? I've had a busy day but so far so good (food wise at least!) :) x

Hey everyone.

So I have had stupendous news today and I am so flippin happy!

I have been temping at a job for 5 months at a company that I really enjoy working for and today I got offered a permanent role! I then discussed the terms like a proper grown up and got much more money!! Ahhhh.

I am one happy Charlie today :) :)

Hope everyone is welllllll.

(Hopefully this is a sign for weigh in tomorrow? Fingers crossed eh?!)

X x x

Back