SW Defector - Come on Weight Watchers, lets do this!

Fantastic news well done you! Deffo a good sign, I'll be keeping an eye for the weigh in update x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you all ladies :) I'm very happy with it all and strangely proud of myself! It's a rare feeling!

Nervous about weigh in. If I've put on then I am going to be devastated x x

Good luck with weigh in lovely xx

Evening

How did WI go?

Congrats on the 'new' position :)

My 1st job came from a temp position & I was there 4 about 6yrs!! Only left as I moved away.

Now in a position with an ace company for which I was 'poached' from my previous!! Luv it!

X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Only a quick update, will reply properly at some point.

Lost 1/2lb. Which considering I put on 1.5lb last week for no reason is awful. Quite annoyed with that and at the end of my tether now. Leader checked my diary and can't see any issues at all so she is confused also.

At a loss.

But my other half is taking me out for a meal tonight to celebrate my job :) so I am having what the hell I want and will get back on it first thing tomorrow. Fed up!

X x

Have a great night and start afresh tomorrow. At least it's a loss and next wi will be better :) xx

Forgive me Weight Watchers for I have sinned. I was very naughty at the meal last night. However it was bloody yummy!

Straight back on plan this morning with my shredded wheat and a smoothie :) x x

Hey everyone. So I have had stupendous news today and I am so flippin happy! I have been temping at a job for 5 months at a company that I really enjoy working for and today I got offered a permanent role! I then discussed the terms like a proper grown up and got much more money!! Ahhhh. I am one happy Charlie today :) :) Hope everyone is welllllll. (Hopefully this is a sign for weigh in tomorrow? Fingers crossed eh?!) X x x

That's fantastic Hun well done you xxxx

It was only one meal and it's great that you're back on it instead of thinking what's the point and blown the rest of the weekend like many of us have done in the past :) xx

So yesterday at my celebration meal, my other half and I shared this...

image-4107741705.jpg

image-95881184.jpg

But then today for my lunch I ate...

image-1556519695.jpg

That balances itself out right?!? X

Back