SW Defector - Come on Weight Watchers, lets do this!

We've all done it lovely but the main thing is you've drawn a line under it and getting back on track. 3.5 won't take you long to get rid of xx

Am copeing luv got a water infection and ecoli its not stopping me from eating though lol x

There you are! No need to worry about the gain Charlie, you are getting back to it now and that should come off easily hun xx

Yessss, I am alive and well haha! How are you lovely? Enjoying the last bit of your hols? Thank you! X x

Hiya

Welcome back. Line drawn - wot gain?!

It can b hard I no, done it often enuf!!!

Ur head in rite space again? The wee gain will b off in no time x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Am copeing luv got a water infection and ecoli its not stopping me from eating though lol x

That's not gd. Doesn't seem 2b a bad strain ecoli unless u now on mend. I'm from the town that had a really bad outbreak about 14yrs ago due 2 contaminated meat. Ppl were really ill & hospitalised. Glad u r on mend & managing 2 get food down u!

X

That's not gd. Doesn't seem 2b a bad strain ecoli unless u now on mend. I'm from the town that had a really bad outbreak about 14yrs ago due 2 contaminated meat. Ppl were really ill & hospitalised. Glad u r on mend & managing 2 get food down u!

X

Thank u hun am a lot better now first vew days couldnt get out the bed i havnt been out in days lol x

I had turkey steak chops and veg home made chips with extra light mayo then went the shop and bought a big bag of white buttons and eat them feel guilty and sick what did u have x

I had a homemade weight watchers sausage, bean and chorizo stew, was delishhhhh.

Yep I think my head is in the right space again, fingers crossed! X x

Sausage, Chorizo and Bean stew. So yummy!

Ingredients
2 red onions, sliced
Calorie controlled cooking spray
8 Weight Watchers Premium Pork Sausages, halved
3 garlic cloves, crushed
110g (3¾oz) cooking chorizo, sliced
1 tsp smoked paprika
1 tsp black mustard seeds
2 tsp cumin seeds
400g (14oz) can chopped tomatoes
6 ripe tomatoes, chopped
400g (14oz) can pinto beans, drained
Handful of chopped fresh parsley

Method
Put the onions in a large, lidded saucepan and mist with cooking spray.
Cook on a low heat until soft.
Increase the heat, add the Weight Watchers Premium Pork Sausages and cook for another 2 minutes or until they have browned a little.
Add the garlic and chorizo and cook for 1-2 minutes or until the chorizo has released its oil.
Reduce the heat, add the smoked paprika, mustard seeds and cumin seeds, and cook for 5 minutes.
Tip the canned and fresh tomatoes into the pan with 400ml (14fl oz) water.
Cover and simmer for 30 mins, stirring occasionally.
Add the beans and increase the heat to allow the liquid to reduce slightly (this will take about 10 minutes).
Leave to sit for 5 minutes, then transfer to 4 bowls.
Garnish with parsley and serve.

Back