Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

SW Diary Day 1

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by pinapple pop, 14 April 2011 Social URL.

1. pinapple pop

pinapple pop New Member

Hi All, So started slimming world today and also new to MiniMins.com

Decided to start on a red day. Please tell me if i'm not calculating things right as i can't afford to go to the meeting this time round so just using my old SW pack and any advice i can get on here.

So far today.....

Scrambled eggs and 2 quorn sausages - Free

Milk in brews and scrambled egg - Healthy A

Stir fry veg using 1 cal spray - Free

Boil in the bag cod in parsley sauce - 3 syns

4 Brazil nuts - 4 syns

Apple - free

2 x kitkat choc pops - 2 syns?

Fat free fruit flovoured fromage frais - 0.5 syns

So 9.5 syns used so far but planning on having chicken and stir fry for tea using the 1 cal spray again. Think i will also have to have another apple now tho cos i'm hank!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bompette

bompette Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    7st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st0lb(41.67%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey Pineapple. Looks good to me. i'm not much use to you on the Syns count though, although i mainly cook slimming world recipies, i don't count syns. good luck on your journey!x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.