SW diary - I will stick to this!

ingeh

Title says it all really! Iv had a hard year so far and got up to 14st :eek:
Split up with kids dad and had a miscarriage, generally going off the rails :sigh:
Today is day one and I will weigh in next Monday :)

Green Day
B:Mango and cherries
L:Quorn chilli (quorn mince, beans,sweetcorn,tomatoes,spices) with salad (lettuce,cucumber,tomatoes)+2 babybell lights
D:Quorn nuggets (0.5syns ones) sweet potato wedges and beans
Snack at 4pm will be toast with marmite and a Muller mango greek style yogurt (0.5syns)

Hexa- Milk + babybell light x2 (only had 2 left!)
Hexb- 1 slice wholemeal toast (800g loaf)
Syns- Nuggets-2syns for 4/Yogurt 0.5syns/hot chocolate 2syns [4.5syns]

I don't attend group but follow loads of sw groups all over facebook and reading here. Also logging onto youtube and ********* to follow other peoples journeys
Im worrying Iv had too much to eat! I know I haven't but I am obsessed with calories (I know bad me! I used to calorie count but I find I waste calories on rubbish that doesn't fill me up then I go way over calories once the quick not filling food has gone through my body) so worry its too much. I think I will keep an eye on pasta/rice/potato portion sizes but veg/quorn (free quorn) will be however much I need. Im really hoping this works! I cant believe I got to this stage :eek:

It sounds as though you have had a horrendous time :hug99:but it sounds like you are getting yourself in a good place and ready to sort things out. Losing weight will make you healthier and feel more confident... xx

Are you a vegetarian?

Good luck with SW... we can do it. Eyes down and focusing on the prize. xxxx

So sorry for your loss hun. It sounds like you've had a really tough time of it :hug99:

Your food sounds great and try not to worry how much you're eating, as long as its within syns. I usually eat like a horse when I'm completely on plan lol.

Good luck with your journey xx

P.s Bit random but just realised our stats are exactly the same lol

It's not a surprise that yoh've been off plan and gained weight, with the awful time you've had this year. So well done you for joining in here and trying to turn it around!
Your food diary is fine and don't worry about quantities, you'll soon move on from your concern over calories as you lose weight.
Keep posting here and you'll find loads of motivation and support.
Good luck on your journey x

aw thanks everyone. Its lovely getting support x
I ended up with an extra 2.5syns yesterday so had 7 in all. An extra hot chocolate and yogurt - a lot better then eating something off plan and way over syns.
Im a veggie most of the time. I will sometimes have chicken or lean meat but mostly I will eat qourn and veggies.
Today is an extra easy day
B: Cherries (most pinched by my 2yr old boy but I had some lol) and some chicken pieces after rushing round town
L:Quorn chilli with salad
D:2 qourn Cumberland sausages (2syns) sweet potato wedges and spaghetti hoops (half tin)
Healthy extra a= Milk
Healthy extra b= 1 slice wholemeal bread toasted (800g loaf) with marmite

Il have some fruit before dinner.
Hot chocolate again tonight x1 plus a muller toffee greek style yogurt. So should end the day on 4.5syns. I do have some marshmallows I might add in tonight, we will see how I feel!

x had 5syns of marshmallows so 9.5syns today and felt ok

Last edited:
Your menu sounds scrummy - I do like quorn chilli. It's amazing how much you can eat on SW. I am not a big snacker but my meals are huge. Veg falling off the plate and protein like Mount Everest lol... I can't believe I am losing weight... but I am. :D

A bit of sunshine around the country at the moment... I hope you get some today. xx

Quorn chilli is one of my go to faves, you can't beat it!

I'm looking for really quick simple recipes that I can make and then use through out the week!x

Its quorn chilli again im afraid!
B:bacon, spaghetti hoops, 2 hexb bread
L:Strawberries, chicken and bacon salad
D:Quorn chilli with sweet potato wedges
Had 1 banana,1 pear, half a cucumber for a snack this afternoon. Im so hungry! Iv been out with the kids to the park and town and was about about 3 hours and Im so pleased to be sitting down again. I have a gammon stew in the slow cooker but im too hungry to wait so making my quorn chilli.

Hexa milk
Hexb bread
Syns
mini easter bunnies 4 syns
Hot chocolate 2 syns
Yogurt 1syn

Pleased with my day. Had a lovely sunny day out and I cant wait for a nice hot bath!

Yep getting my 1/3rd in, don't worry. I usually have some fruit or cucumber/carrot sticks before a meal if its not going to go with a side of veg or if I don't feel like adding veg to the meal. Last night I was so hungry so ended up with 14syns for the day. Not too fussed about that as Monday I only had 10 and today I wont have too many.
Today is another extra easy day
B:fruit
L:gammon stew with salad
D:4 qourn nuggets with sweet potato wedges and beans (2syns)
I have some of the new greek yogurts from Aldi (toffee, read they are 0.5syns) and theyre new layered cherry yogurts. Not seen the syn value for those but il say 1 to be safe til I know for sure. Im signed up for the facebook page - Syns allowed which is great with me not going to group or having the slimming world app to check syns.
Hexa- 30g cheese
Hexb- 2 aldi benefit bars for tonight - cant wait for those to snack on while chilling once the kids are in bed!
Il have a hot chocolate (2syns) 2 yogurts (2syns) and some fruit salad for a snack mid afternoon. So low syns planned today. Im waiting on a dvd coming today. Jillian Michaels Beginners Shred. A 30 day shred for weak people like me! Im so unfit now and need to build up my strength and hoping this works a treat

Last edited:
Hi just popping by to sub :)

I love the sound go gammon stew - I make something very similar and you've reminded me I need to make some again very soon!

I would just say I know the mullerlights with a cherry layer are 1.5syns so maybe the layered cherry ones you've got are similar?

Thanks for looking for me x
Il say they are 3syns til its definite. They are new ones, Brooklea fat free greek style layered yogurts. Aldi have come out with a few new things lately.
Not had one yet so might not worry today. I did my first workout from my new dvd. It was nice and easy but had a lot of bodyweight exercises and lots of things for arms and mine are hurting already!

B:bacon, fruit
L:strawberries then pasta with a meat and tomato sauce
D:left over gammon with sweet potato and salad+ strawberries

Hexa milk
Hexb 2 cereal bars
Syns 11

How is your weekend going Ingeh? I over indulged a touch yesterday... and ate a full coconut. Lol... my tummy is churning a bit today. I shall have a few extra good days and hopefully still register a loss this week.

Xx

Back