SW Diary

Cheers Patsy i'm chuffed :D

I updated my Weekly Target and my Stats..making a Dent on my New Target..long may it continue :D

Hows things with you Today then..hope your having a Good 1 :)
I've been fine thanks. May have had a run in with a choccie biccie last night but nothing drastic, should be OK synwise. Twas quite little but I forgot to look it up. Otherwise all is good. :)

Saturday 14th April 2012

Green Day

Breakfast :

30g Weetabix Chocolate Spoonsize hexb1, Milk hexa1, Banana

Lunch :

Couscous with Onion, Cherry Toms, Yellow Pepper, Greek Style Coconut Mullerlight 0.5 Syns, Alpen Light Bar 3 Syns

Snack :

Leftover Couscous, Banana

Dinner :

Chickpea Dahl, Micro Rice 3.5 Syns. Strawberries & Grapes Mixed with Greek Style Coconut Mullerlight 0.5 Syns

Last edited:
Sunday 15th April 2012

Green Day

Breakfast :

2 Slice Wholemeal Bread hexb, Spread 1 Syn, 3 Linda McCartney Red Onion & Rosemary Sausages, Ketchup 1 Syn, Glass Milk hexa

Lunch :

Change of Plan to
EE as ended up going to M & D's Theme Park and this was Best on the menu : Baked Potato with Chilli & Sour Cream & Salad (Checked SW Online for Syns and Sour Cream working out at around 10 Syns :eek: Not sure if this is correct for amount i had but lets say 10 Syns to be Safe.

Dinner :

Chickpea Dahl, Couscous. Greek Style Coconut Mullerlight 0.5 Syns, Grapes

Total Syns for the Day : 12.5 Syns

Last edited:
Monday 16th April 2012

Green Day

Breakfast :

2 Slice Wholemeal Bread hexb1, Spread 1 Syn, 2 Tsp Sugar for Tea 2 Syns, 2 Quorn Red Leicester & Onion Sausages 2 Syns (first time ive had them quite nice) Glass Milk hexa1

Snack :

Cup of Leek, Potato & Cabbage Soup

Lunch :

Bowl of Leek, Potato & Cabbage Soup, Tutti Fruity Bowl : Pinapple, Grapes, Melon, Kiwi & Extra Pinapple Fingers

Dinner :

Cup of Leek, Potato & Cabbage Soup, 2 Quorn Peppered Steaks, Beef Savoury Rice

Snack :

2 Alpen Light Bars hexb2, Glass Milk hexa2, Greek Style Mullerlight 0.5 Syns

Total Syns for the Day : 5.5 Syns

Last edited:
Tuesday 17th April 2012

Green Day

Breakfast :

2 Slice Wholemeal Toast hexb1, Spread 1 Syn, Beans, Cherry Toms, 40g Low Low Cheese hexa1

Snack :

Banana

Lunch :

Tuna Pasta : Tuna hexb2, Mayo 3 Syns, Lettuce, Cherry Toms, Onion, Red Pepper, Sweetcorn, Mixed Herbs, 40g Low Low Cheese hexa2, Greek Style Mullerlight Coconut 0.5 Syns

Dinner :

Leftover Tuna Pasta from Earlier, Walkers Stars 4.5 Syns

Total Syns for the Day : 9 Syns

Last edited:
Wednesday 18th April 2012 Weigh In Day 2lbs Loss

Green Day

Breakfast :

3 Quorn Red Leicester & Onion Sausages 3 Syns, Scrambled Eggs with Mixed Herbs & 40g Low Low Cheese hexa1, Beans

Lunch :

Mixed Fruit Bowl : Apple, Melon, Grapes, Kiwi, Pinapple, Strawberries. Tomato Mugshot

Dinner :

Chickpea Dahl, Micro Rice 1.5 Syns

Snack :

2 Slice Wholemeal Toast hexb1, 40g Low Low Cheeae hexa2, 2 Hi-fi Light Bars hexb2, Orange

Total Syns for the Day : 4.5 Syns

Last edited:
Thursday 19th April 2012 : Fancy Trying out a Red Day See how it Goes ;-)

Red Day

Breakfast :

1 Alpen Light Bar 3 Syns, Apple, Banana, Glass Milk hexa1

Lunch :

2 Malcolm Allan Steak Burgers, 2 Wholemeal Rolls hexb1 & 2, 40g Low Low Cheese hexa2, Ketchup 1 Syn, Apple

Dinner :

Bowl Scotch Broth Soup, Diet Coke Chicken : with Yellow Pepper, Onion, Mushrooms (First time ive made it..Was Delicious!) Broccoli

Total Syns for the Day : 4 Syns

Last edited:
Lunch sounds fab. Might have a burger or 2 for tea. And WTG you again with the 2lb loss you didn't even bother to post about. Just as well I'm a bit anal about checking your sig on a Thurs. Well done yet again. :)

lol Cheers Patsy :D i always post in the Wednesday Weighers Thread.

Ohh deffo try these burgers out if you havent already, i used to have the Braveheart Burgers but these ones were also yummy!

How are you today then..and you weigh in on a Tuesday dont you? Hows things been SW wise..havent been on your diary in couple days..hope alls going well
;)

Friday 20th April 2012

Red Day

Breakfast :

Bacon, Onion & Mushroom Fritatta, Banana, Glass Milk hexa1

Lunch :

Scotch Broth Soup, Chargrill Chicken Slices, Cherry Toms

Snack :

2 Coconut Greek Style Mullerlight 1 Syn

Dinner :

2 Malcolm Allan Steak Burgers, 2 Wholemeal Rolls hexb 1 & 2, 45g Half Fat Chedder hexa2, Ketchup 1 Syn

Snack :

Apple, Orange, Hi-Fi Bar 3 Syns

Total Syns for the Day 5 Syns

Last edited:
Saturday 21st April 2012

Red Day

Breakfast :

6 Ryvita Wholegrain Crackerbreads hexb1, Tuna, Mayo 1 Syn, Onion, Glass Milk hexa1, Half Banana, Orange

Lunch :

Chargrill Chicken Slices, Lettuce, Cherry Toms, Raw Onion, Banana

Dinner :

Bolognase : Ex Lean Mince, Passata, Garlic, Mushrooms, Onion, Yellow Pepper, Tomato Puree, 45g Reduced Chedder hexa2
. Pinapple & Grapes mixed with Vanilla Mullerlight

Snack :

2 Alpen Bars hexb2, Walkers Stars 4.5 Syns

Last edited:
Sunday 22nd April 2012

Red Day

Breakfast :

6 Ryvita Wholegrain Crackerbread hexb1, Tuna, Raw Onion, Mayo 1 Syn, Banana & Orange

Lunch:

Leftover Bolognase : Ex Lean Mince, Passata, Garlic, Mushrooms, Onion, Yellow Pepper, Tomato Puree, Lettuce. Pinapple & Grapes mixed with Vanilla & Choc Sprinkles Mullerlight

Dinner :

Diet Coke Chicken : (Mushrooms, Onion, Red Pepper cooked through it) Broccoli, Carrots, Cauliflower

Snack :

2 Hi-Fi light Bars hexb2, Glass Milk hexa 1 & 2, Walkers Stars 4.5 Syns

Last edited:
Monday 23rd April 2012

Red Day

Breakfast :

3 half fat Sausages 6 Syns, Bacon Medallions, Scrambled Eggs, Sauce 1 Syn, Glass Milk hexa1

Lunch :

6 Ryvita Wholegrain Crackerbreads hexb1, Tuna, Raw Onion, Mayo 1 Syn. Pinapple & Grapes mixed with 2 Greek Coconut Mullerlights 1 Syn, Apple.

Dinner :

Spicy Quorn Chicken : Quorn Chicken Pieces, Onion, Mushrooms, Peas 4 Syns, Pasatta, 2 Curry Oxo cubes, Worcester Sauce. Broccoli, Cauliflower, Carrots

Snack :

2 Alpen Light Bars hexb2, Glass Milk hexa2

Total Syns for the Day : 13 Syns

Last edited:
Hi Lizbif. You've been angelic as usual all w/end. I've not been good, I know you're shocked aren't you? But I've given myself a good shake and plan to get back to it seriously this week. Please remind me of this at regular intervals when I fall off the wagon again. :)

Hope you had a good w/end too. :)

Hey Patsy :D

You know what love you are very Honest and thats a Great Quality..you know you have had a bad Day/Weekend etc and own upto it ;) And its always fixable..just draw a line and Say i can start again and move on :)

Ohh how was your Party on Friday..did you have fun..hope so :D

And P.S I will have you strapped onto the Bandwagon for this week coming :p

Hey Patsy :D

You know what love you are very Honest and thats a Great Quality..you know you have had a bad Day/Weekend etc and own upto it ;) And its always fixable..just draw a line and Say i can start again and move on :)

Ohh how was your Party on Friday..did you have fun..hope so :D

And P.S I will have you strapped onto the Bandwagon for this week coming :p
No point in not being honest, i'd only be conning myself and what's the point in that. I'd welcome being securely fixed to the wagon TBH.

The party was fab most folks dressed up and I had a great time dancing buthte buffet hijacked me and the cupcakes almost beat me to death. ;-) Was also out on Saturday and didn't have the chance to make healthy food choices as I wasn't the one cooking. So back on the wagon so far today but I seem to have been grazing all afternoon. Just fruit though but I feel quite bloated. It's usually night time when it all goes wrong. Hope I can be strong tonight. :)

No point in not being honest, i'd only be conning myself and what's the point in that. I'd welcome being securely fixed to the wagon TBH.

The party was fab most folks dressed up and I had a great time dancing buthte buffet hijacked me and the cupcakes almost beat me to death. ;-) Was also out on Saturday and didn't have the chance to make healthy food choices as I wasn't the one cooking. So back on the wagon so far today but I seem to have been grazing all afternoon. Just fruit though but I feel quite bloated. It's usually night time when it all goes wrong. Hope I can be strong tonight. :)

Sounds like you had a Fantastic Weekend :D

And great your Back today 100% and good that your snacking on Fruit..think loads of people find it harder at night time dont they..i like to keep a couple of syns or hexb's for night time as once OH is home from work and wee Toots is in bed that was the time to munch lol..now i do it SW Style ;)

Back