SW EE Plan Help - Im doing something Wrong

Wow, we're so similar yet again! STS for me too & my son lost 3lbs!

Plus, my son got his Club 10 award. I'm really proud of him for sticking with it.

Well done to your son Jan and you would have been nice to have a loss but we didnt gain either. Our boys are flying it. Keep it up boys, very proud mums you both have. xx

:cry:Stayed the same again this week, think I have hit my plateau :banghead:

Son lost another 4.5 though so well pleased for him, thats 2 stone in 8 weeks :happy096:

Wow he's doing so well! Sorry you stayed the same. Trouble is you don't have much to lose, so it will be slow.

My son lost 1.5lbs & got his 2 stone award too :) It's taken him a bit longer mind you - 4 months.

Forgot to update !

:eek:Whoops forgot to update on how we got on Lost 1.5 and son lost 0.5.

:)This week was so so much better I lost 3lbs and my son lost 4lbs, he has now done 2st 5lbs in 10 weeks, so proud of him. Hoping for a big loss this week as have invested in a treadmill and we have all been working really hard every night on it.

Fingers crossed!

Good luck! We were on holiday last week so I fully expect a gain for both of us. Still, we're both back on plan so we'll get it off again quickly (I hope!)

Congratulations to you and your DS:) The main reason I've joined SW is for my 19 year old DD although she's not coming to class.

Not Happy!

Not a happy week for me I weighed Thursday, an after all my extra exercise on the treadmill every night and line dancing for 4 hrs I stayed the same :sigh:. Only needed to do 1lb this week and I would have been back to my weight of 2 yrs ago which was my target when I started this:(.

On a positive my son lost another 2.5lbs taking him to 2.5 stones lost :).

Another Non Moving Week

:banghead:Double not happy, stayed the same again this week, inspite of extra exercise and walking puppy. :flamingmad:

Again on a positive note, son lost another 3.5lbs.:happy096:

Thanks!

Thank you for the support and encouragement Derbynanny, definately dont get any easier.

My son is looking amazing and if anyone is gonna have a sts id rather it be me than him.

Fingers, toes and anything else I can, crossed this week is a loss.

Confused.com!!

Forgot to check in last week, well didnt forget had mega raving hump! Gained 1.5lbs and wasnt happy. Weighed in after my friend who had been on holiday for a week, and had ate non stop, crisps, choc, cakes, chips you name it she had it and she lost, I on the other hand only had was a chinese on the Thursday after id weighed in (Wedding anniversary treat) and was straigh back on it on the Friday and gained.... wasnt happy.

Weighed in tonight and I lost 0.5lbs, now I wasnt expecting that as had attended a hen night last friday, had MacDonalds burger, fries and choc milkshake (well I still had the hump from the night before!) followed by loads of booze and this week ive lost, how the hell does that work? Anyone? Not even my class leader seems able to explain it. Dont get me wrong im extremely pleased with tonights result but I just want to understand:confused:

I think you have to remember our bodies are not machines. You gained when you should have lost and lost when you should of gained, it sounds like your body was just playing catch up. Last week was probably some wierd water weight thing and then this week you would have lost that water and soem if you had been on plan.

Stick to it and hopefully another loss next week.

Teresa

Think the fact that my *week still hasnt made an appearance in what is now 7 or 8 weeks, isnt helping me very much, but nothing I can do about that, I just need & want 3 little lbs and I can go off to my friends wedding happy that I reached my target.

Fingers, toes and anything else I can manage crossed for this week ... please let it be this week.

Yippee Ki Yay!

Lost 1.5lbs slimming this week, lucky girl MacDonalds binge dont appear to have caught up with me :) 1.5lbs to go and im at target :happy036:

Son lost another 3lbs this week so he is still doing good. :happy096:

Target .... Target.... Target!!!!

:party0011: OMG Ive finally done it, ive reached target weight, well actually im 1lb under my target weight when I declared which is even better. :woohoo:

Not such good news for my son, he gained 1lb this week but its the first time, and he knows why and how to put it right.

Thanks for all the encouragement everyone, really appreciate it I will still be continuing SW with my son, to give him all the help and encouragement he needs, who knows I might manage to take off a bit more myself. Heres hoping.

Congratulations! Just read about your ups and downs getting to target, which days did you find worked best for your weight loss? I only want to lose a stone and 1st week had a 1lb gain (I had just gone from doing WW straight to SW and dreaded *week!!)

Back