SW Food diary & holiday countdown :)

I had 2x quorn sausages and veg for dinner with half a pack of aldi cous cous. Ended the day on just over 15 syns but it's totm and all I want to do is eat so not going to beat myself up about it. Long day at work tomorrow so 500 cals it is :)

500 calorie day DONE :)

B: 0

L: tesco slight bites
Alpen light
Apple

D: subway chicken salad
Apple
Melon

Lots of Pepsi and water !

Tomorrow SW day my next fast will be on Monday !

Tomorrow
B: oats (hexb) shape yoghurt
L: chicken salad
Melon
D: chicken salad as I'm of out so made two lunch boxes to eat :)

Yesterday I had hardly anything to eat then went out drinking BIG MISTAKE !! Very ill this mornin but didn't go carb mad like I usually do so quite happy with that :) bit of a hungover random day today not really SW but KINDA good :)
B: had some fruit melon and apples
L: went for a BBQ I had 2x quorn sauces one beef burger in a white bun :( lots of salad and olives I also had a chocolate ice lolly :(
D: had 4 egg whites and a packet of tesco slight bites soo random

Also had four yes four rowntrees pastile Lollys throughout the day as it was soo hot! 500cal tomorrow :) then day out in London tue so that will be another test x

ok so my day out consisted of

B: shape yoghurt, 2x alpen lights

L: McDonald sweet chilli wrap. Could have been worse i didn't have any chips or side which I would normally have thought F it and gone for it

D: nandos butterfly chicken and sweet potato mash again could have been worse

Snacks: cornetto and a glass of wine and then when i got home At 2.30 i had bread roll ! Could of been worse so I'm glad :) back on it today and then 500 day tomorrow xx

today :)

Feel like I'm talking to myself but its keeping me on track so :)

B: 2x Alpen lights (hexb1) 2x shape yoghurts

L: chicken and peppers with Tom sauce (1)
350ml skim milk (hexa1) & nesquick (3)
Snack: apple and strawberries

D: 3x quorn sausages
Tom sauce (3)
Brocolli spinach green beans and carrots
350ml skim milk (hexa2) & nesquick (3)

Snack 2x scran bran (0.5 hexb2) shape yoghurt and alpen light (0.5hexb2)

10syns

I'm 9.8 now so not sure how much I've lost as I've flicked between 10 and 9.10/11/12 in so long but all good 9.7 would be real progress haven't seen this end of the 9s in too long !!

B: 2x benefit cereal bars (hexb)
350ml skimmed milk (hexa) & nesquick (3)

L: cous cous (1) lettuce tomatos quorn tomato ketchup (1.5)
Apple

Snack:
Melon
4x scan bran (4)

D not sure finish work early as have a hospital appointment so maybe quorn sausages and veg as I have sooo many quorn sausages to get thought !!

Last edited:
Ok so today I let myself go abit I had 5 Cadbury Heros and didn't really count my syns but I didn't go mental off track !

Plan for tomorrow

B: natural yoghurt and strawberries and melon

L: cous cous (1) quorn , lettuce tomato tomato ketchup (1.5) apple

D: not sure yet maybe chicken sweet pot and veg

Will probs have a weetabix bar and skimmed milk with nesquick as my hexa and hexb later on as a nice treat :)

Although I have bough scan bran so may make a cake :) see how that goes

Went out last night so today has been abit :s and it's been so hot so I've ate sooo many ice Lollys aswell nothing else is passing my lips today ! Line drawn back on it tomorrow low cal day x

not alot of food as needed a low cal day after yeaterday so had picky bits so here it goes
B: cup of tea (bit of hexa)
L: 2x aldi benefit bars (hexb), apple, slight bites (4.5) baby bell light (bit of hexa)

D 3x quorn sausages (3) spinach brocolli green beans carrots tomato sauce (2) flora on veg (3)

250mk skimmed milk and nesquick (2)

Muller light and strawberries

500 cal day tomorrow

Ok so I weighed 9.9! Not bad I've been flicking between that and 9.8 for a few days now NEED to stop weighing daily !!!!! Especially as I'm doing 5;2 and SW it's going to fluctuate need to make a weigh day ...

500 day done !!!

Plan for tomoro

B over night oats (hexb1)

L: tuna pasta salad (1syn mayo and hexb2 pasta)

D: cod and veg

Was busy all day yesterday as was my flat mates birthday and we where surprising her so I had a weird mix of food yest !!!

I had:
4apples spread throughout the day easy to just grab!

Sainsburys tuna and cucumber be good to yourself sandwich bad I know but it was about 5pm and all I had was apples was so hungry!

2x ice Lollys

Tuna salad with 2x boiled egg whites 1x boiled egg

And 3 Cadbury Heros chocolates

And a fruit cider :/

! Random but didn't have time to plan or track food and abit of a naughty day too!

I weighed today I'm officially 9.7 :eek: !!!!! I'm finally getting somewhere I think my main thing is to not be too hard on myself and then thinking f it and giving up for a week then startin again it's a vicious cycle ! Where as now I know social events can't be helped so I'm going to make sensible choice and get back on plan ASAP! :) we are out for a meal and no doubt drinks tomorow aswell so I will try and be super good all day and then try not to go carb mad on Sunday if I have abit of a Hangover !! X

My last post about how I had only gained 2lb on my week off didn't post so I then continued to eat sooooo much sh*t today not necessarily at all! Tomorrow is a 500 day an then low cal SW again to get me down to 9.7 again !!!! 8 weeks till holiday if I get to 9 but then I will be SUPER happy x

Back on it :) gym yesterday gym today :)

Red day!
B:
Over night oats
30g porridge (hexb1) muller yoghurt and strawberries
L:
Tuna mayo (0.5) lettuce cucumber tomato carrot dressing (0.5)
Apple

Snack: weetabix bar (4.5)

Dinner RANDOM

1/2 tin mushy peas
30g wholemeal pasta (hexb2) quorn mince in passata and chopped tomatos with spices
Spinach
Carrots
30g cheese (hexa)

Was hungry after gym and I had two portions of mince (piggy) now I am soooo bloated :( 500 day tomorrow :)

Going to weigh weds !!! 9.7 would be amazing but it's * week soon so I won't be too dissapointed x

Change of plan as I was so tired this morning needed food!

Red day
B: over night oats (hexb)
250ml milk (hexa) nesquick (3)

L:
Ratatouille from work so unsure of syns with feta (hexa) and olives so not sure on syns ? And new potatoes
Apple

Snack alpen light (hexb)
Apple

D: not sure maybe veg and fish !!

Going to try my 500 day tomoro but I'm off work :/ so will see how it goes x

Ok I'm back down to 9.7 :) just eaten myself into an ice cream induced coma :/ !!!

Plan for tomorrow
Breakfast :banana
Lunch: egg white omlette with spinach
Dinner : prawn salad
Fruit throughout the day to snack on :) and gym class aswell may have some ryvitas for hexb and milk for hexa

Ok I'm back down to 9.7 :) just eaten myself into an ice cream induced coma :/ !!!

Plan for tomorrow
Fruit throughout the day to snack on :) and gym class aswell may have some ryvitas for hexb and milk for hexa

Well done hunny! Food looks good to, you're doing so well! Xx

Plan for tomorrow

Well done hunny! Food looks good to, you're doing so well! Xx

Change of plan !!!!

B: banana before the gym
L: 3 egg white 1 egg omlette with spinach tomato and red pepper . Tomato sauce (2) cheese (2)
Snack: apple
350ml skimmed milk (hexa) nesquick (3)
3x ryvita (hexb)

D: 3 quorn sausages (3) sweet potato. Butternut squash tomato sauce (2.5)

Snack melon later on :) feel soooo full but satisfied :)

Tomoro is
B: banana
L: quorn salad with quinoa
D not sure yet ???

Back