SW Food diary & holiday countdown :)

Also everyone I am going out for a meal with friends Friday. Wedding sat and frankie and bennys sun with work? Any ideas about what I could have. Weddig will be ok as it's evening and just buffet but not sure about turtle bay and frankie and bennies ??? Also can anyone explain flexi syning?

Re: SW Food diary & holiday countdown :)

Hi chick a dee... hows tricks. .. busy weekend ahead... flexi synning is if you know you are gonna have to have an off plan night you set yourself say 80 or 100 syns... and try to stay within that... lets you feel like you still in control.. even though you goin off plan... hope that helps... also download frankie and bennya menu and see if there is anythin aw friendly before you go... I think they do a lighter menu if I remember correct... hope you have fun xxxx

Hi chick a dee... hows tricks. .. busy weekend ahead... flexi synning is if you know you are gonna have to have an off plan night you set yourself say 80 or 100 syns... and try to stay within that... lets you feel like you still in control.. even though you goin off plan... hope that helps... also download frankie and bennya menu and see if there is anythin aw friendly before you go... I think they do a lighter menu if I remember correct... hope you have fun xxxx

Thanks Hun I'm
Goin to ask my
Consultant more on tues :) thanks xxxx

Diary for tomorrow :) I'm more focused if i plan the night before :)
B:
35g bran flakes hexb
Skimmed milk hexa1/2
Banana

L:
Tuna
Mayo (1)
Wholewheat pasta
Lettuce. Cucumber . Tomato

Apple

banana

30 min run

D: chicken bacon
2 mini baby bell 1/2hex a +1
Sweet potato
Tomato sauce 3
Options hot choc 3
Choc 4

(12)

Last edited:
Tomorrow :)

B: melon
L: chicken, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, carrot, celery, apple
D: out for dinner & drinks so no idea hence the syn free day :)

Hope I cn control myself food not a prob. Alcohol another story !! X

Looks like you have a great weekend planned so enjoy xxx

Hi ladies thanks for checking in! Been awol recently! Last weekI had meals out x3 and a wedding and a birthday all in one week so was off plan but didn't go too wild on food just on booze as can be expected now I'm back on it. Haven't been to group as I find it pointless for myself !

These last few days I've hardly eaten anything completely lost my appetite maybe from where I've had such a heavy week Last week! Oh well back on it now still taking advantage of loss off appetite still having my healthy extras though :) weighed this morning and im now back to my last sw weight 9.10! lets see if i can get down to 9.7 this time next week :) !!!!
hope everyone is well!! There really is no point in me posting a food diary as there is not a lot of it for the monent but I will keep checking in :)

xxx

Hi ladies thanks for checking in! Been awol recently! Last weekI had meals out x3 and a wedding and a birthday all in one week so was off plan but didn't go too wild on food just on booze as can be expected now I'm back on it. Haven't been to group as I find it pointless for myself !

These last few days I've hardly eaten anything completely lost my appetite maybe from where I've had such a heavy week Last week! Oh well back on it now still taking advantage of loss off appetite still having my healthy extras though :) weighed this morning and im now back to my last sw weight 9.10! lets see if i can get down to 9.7 this time next week :) !!!!
hope everyone is well!! There really is no point in me posting a food diary as there is not a lot of it for the monent but I will keep checking in :)

xxx

You'll be 9.7 in no time darling! Wish my appetite would go lol xx

Why can't I stick with anything arghhh I Weighed at 9.9 today haven't seen that in ages and I've pigged out today! WHY ! x

plan for tomorow
b :koko chocolate milk (hexa)
Body conditioning class

L: 2x baby bell light (4)
Sweet potato
Chicken
Brocolli
Sweet corn
Carrots
Beans

Tomato sauce (3)
Butter (2)

D: pasta n sauce tomato and onion
Quorn pieces
Lettuce
Cucumber

Baby bell light (2)
Melon

Total syns 11

Last edited:
Today :)

B: tea with a dash of SS milk (1/2 hex a)
L: lettuce cucumber 1/2 pack of tesco pasta n sauce
Alpen light (1/2 hex b)
Tea with milk again (1/2 hex a)

S: melon and Pepsi max

Not sure for dinner yet ??? Maybe cod and veg got lots of that to use !

Hi :)

Here to subscribe and offer support wherever you need it! I also doing SW from home, and I know how tricky it can be at times to stay on plan but determination is key :)

You can do it girl!

Helen xx

B: 30g porridge oats made with water & honey (3) hexb)

200ml koko milk (hexa)

L: tuna pasta salad mayo (1)
Melon

D: cod and veg

I am away this weekend but coming back fully motivated I have just planned my week I am doing part SW and two 500 cal days !!! Also have booked a class at the gym aswell so that should keep me going :)

Breakfast: 2x alpen lights (hexb1) , strawberries and a shape yoghurt

Snack 350ml skimmed milk (hexa1) nesquick powder milkshake (3)

Lunch
Quorn pieces
3 egg whites
Lettuce, cucumber, tomato
Wm roll (hexb2)
Flora 2
Tomato sauce 1

Dinner, didn't really have anything in specific just snacks!
3x baby bell light (hexa2)
Strawberries
Apple
Melon
Boiled sweets (4)
Jelly (2)

Total syns

Today's plan :) EE day

B: 30g porridge oats (hexb) shape yoghurt and strawberries

L: quorn pieces, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, aldi cous cous (1) tomato sauce (2)

Snack: apple

D: not sure yet maybe cod with veg ?

Back