SW Free smash pizza

phew! i made this pizza at the weekend usin tesco value smash and thought i was being good and not having any syns in it! would be gutted to find out it had got syns as i used my syns for other things!

Oh my goodness I am a smash convert!!! It is gorgeous (crunch crunch). Even though I did it wrong it still worked. Used basil in the dough and a thick herby garlic sauce. Yellow, green peppers and onions and a he A and B choice of full fat cheese which melted gorgeously. Do you know that 56g of full fat cheese goes a long long way? I will def be making this again. Thank you. xx

have re checked the syn value of smash with hot line, if it's the new recipie in new packaging it's synned. 1/2 syn per 100g made up with water.

oh good it was tesco value smash that i used!!

Depends on the type of olive and whether they are stuffed (the ones mentioned above are)

Basic/Non Branded Foods Fruit - Jars, Olives, black/green 8 olives

red.gif
Original 1 Syns
green.gif
Green 1 Syns

Basic/Non Branded Foods Fruit - Jars, Olives, in brine, weighed with stones 28g

red.gif
Original 1 Syns
green.gif
Green 1 Syns

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Basic/Non Branded Foods Fruit - Jars, Olives, in brine, weighed without stones 28g[/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 1½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 1½ Syns
[/FONT]​

[/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

Basic/Non Branded Foods Fruit - Jars, Olives, stuffed 4 olives

red.gif
Original 1 Syns
green.gif
Green 1 Syns

Ahhh go eat your olives hun - I don't think they will break the syn bank. They are pretty low aren't they. Mmmmm thinking I might just go get some myself. I have had 3 of those pizzas this week. Getting weighed tomorrow so scales will tell me the truth about mash lol!! xx

Was going to give this a go at the weekend until I saw that the new stuff is now syned! Can anyone tell me what the "New" packing looks like so I can decide whether to get that or something else..not a fan of Tesco "Value" stuff but would be guided by the peeps that do use it as to whether it's any good.

Thanks
Jacqui

I really did not like the taste of the value stuff when I made it up as mash but i added garlic and herbs to it for the pizza base and i was yummy!!

thank you!!!

Thank you for all the rave reviews of this - I would NEVER have considered making this without them. I made this tonight for the first time and it is really close to the real thing (I am a pizza fiend).

I think I would make smaller bases rather than one big one to try and get the centre of the base a bit crispier. But as someone else said a lot of SW recipes are trial and error and this is def worth it! :D

Back