SW Free smash pizza

Oh FRiday night is always pizza night in our house, and was devastated i coudnt have it this friday, but woo hoo now i can.

So as long as it is really thin does the base taste less potato-y??

Also, thank goodness tom puree is free i do love putting it in the topping to make it taste more intense. Oh yyyyeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhh.

Is it sad that I am very excited by this discovery?
:eek:

It didn't taste like potato at all. mine was very very thin, I cooked it both sides, then topped it with puree and italian herbs mixed into the puree, toppings, then HEXA mozerella cheese and grilled, would definately make it again it was yummy

Fab, will try this on Friday then. I wonder if you can use fresh mashed potatoes instead of smash? :confused:

Oh FRiday night is always pizza night in our house, and was devastated i coudnt have it this friday, but woo hoo now i can.

So as long as it is really thin does the base taste less potato-y??

Also, thank goodness tom puree is free i do love putting it in the topping to make it taste more intense. Oh yyyyeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhh.

Is it sad that I am very excited by this discovery?
:eek:
I thought i read somewhere that tomato puree needs to be synned - just looked in my book and it says 0.5 syns per level tablespoon:( not much I know but depends how much you use I guess?

I thought i read somewhere that tomato puree needs to be synned - just looked in my book and it says 0.5 syns per level tablespoon:( not much I know but depends how much you use I guess?

mmm and I thought I read on here it was now free. but not sure where I read it but it was recent

Yeah it says on an earlier post in this feed that it used to be synned but that now they allow it as free. If i remember I will be asking my consultant

:)

ah right sorry I didn't see that post and I don't go to class or anything so just go on what the book says as I don't get updates lol. Definitely nice to know it's free though Thank you:D

mmm, ive just made this for myself and my hubby for tea tonight. This is the best sw recipe ive made upto now! I didnt cook the base till it was completly hard, it was a bit floppy in the middle and it was lovely. I did it with tomato puree, salt, pepper, thyme, basil, chicken, sweetcorn, mushrooms, olives and a little cheese and it was fab!! :eat:
thanx for putting this on its a great alternative to the real thing! :happy036:

I did this on saturday night and was pleasantly surprised at how nice it was! I proper piled the veggies on the top, so it didn't really resemble a pizza but it was good!

xx

I love this - I use the pizza tray with the holes on it and lay it out so it's very thin and bake first before putting any toppings on it - yummy!! xxx

looking forward to trying this...

Making this tonight did the base earlier and oh keeps asking how long it will be! Just waiting for my syn free chips and baby courgettes! Pizza pizza pizza! Nom nom x x x

I've been looking forward to this all day, it's halfway through cooking and looks like it's all going wrong!! Oh no, I'm so hungry and had my heart set on it!

Someone please tell me it will be alright and it's supposed to look like lumpy potato :-(

I made this last night for tea was a bit skeptical at first but it came out well, hubby was amazed and also invited my mum for tea and she loved it!!
I would definitely recommend making the base thin, as the edges tasted more pizzery as it went crispier but will Definitely be making it again!

I think i will be trying this tonight as the OH will be ordering a take-away.... i will make my own syn free take-away =))

x

just made this for my dinner for the first time, amazing i can see this being a regular

Back