SW Free smash pizza

Wow, this looks fab!!! I'm going to have to try this one for sure! I looooove pizza! There are so many great recipes post on here, I have a hard time believing I'm on a diet!! haha Yummers!!

The Instant Mash pizza made with Sainsbury's instant mash is free but I don't know about "Instant Smash" the only things to syn are the cheese and some of the toppings if you go over your daily allowance.

Pizza-1-3.jpg

This one was free!

Pete's Pizza!

Pizza-1-3.jpg

I don't think there has been any definitive clarification from SW. Yes there was a pizza in a SW magazine made with a mashed potato base but that was real potato rather than the processed stuff. And it was also before SW really started cracking down on the whole issue of 'food abuse'. Personally I think it is okay if part of a meal but not for snacks, but if you are still losing at a rate you are happy with then do what suits you.

Smash does now appear to have syns in regardless of the food abuse issue.

Personally I have been eating Smash pizzas for a couple of months & I'm more than happy with my weight losses. I have now switched to making my bases with Mr Mash though as that is still syn free.

What a good idea - think I may give that one a bash at the weekend. Thanks folks!

I made this last night. Took a while for the base to be crispy enough without it tasting like mash but it was well worth the wait! I used Harissa paste instead of tomato puree and then piled it up with mushrooms and sweetcorn and HEA of cheese. Then sprinkled the top with italian dried herbs and put it back in the halogen oven until bubbly and melted. I had a taste of it hot then had the rest cold for lunch today and i think tasted better because the base had firmed up even more and tasted more like dough. Will definately be making it again!! :eating:

Can i also brag please..... did my OH and step son some pizza for tea, i love pizza but i stuck to plan and had cheese and brocolli pasta n sauce with sweetcorn thrown in for the last 5 minutes of cooking. :happy036:
I am VERY pleased with myself for that thank you very much!:thankyou:

Just a quick glance through these as I am meant to be doing some work for college tonight but they all,look so yummy , I need lots of lunch ideas for My partner to take to work , thanks for inspiration

Hi, sorry to be a pain but I just wanted to clear this up as this thread seems mixed on whether or not tomato puree and instant mash are free...

Are they both free, or not? Want to make sure I do it right!

Back