• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

sw friendly stuffing recipe????

S: 11st2.5lb C: 11st1lb G: 9st4lb Loss: 0st1.5lb(0.96%)
Well you can make it syn free. If you buy the morrisons eat smart diet sausages. Take them out if the skins, add HEB bread crumbs, sage, onion, egg to bind. Its gorgeous

S: 16st11lb C: 16st11lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 37.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Morrisons Sausages not free anymore! Noooooo :cry:

Syns website says they are - does the new book say they are not???? I love these! :worthy:

Morrisons Eat Smart Diet, Pork Sausages, Less Than 3% Fat, 8 pack, chilled 57g each[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
0 Syn on Extra Easy
Original Free
Green 3 Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Hope the above comes out ok - 1st timer :eek:

metrognome

is getting better at it
S: 17st10lb C: 15st3lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 41.6 Loss: 2st7lb(14.11%)
you cant get the diet eat smart 3% ones any more, they are now just called eat smart 60% less fat and work out at 0.5syns each

S: 16st11lb C: 16st11lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 37.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Oh my goodness i didnt realise when i bought 3 packs last week and devoured them - that will teach me for not looking properly. I did notice the pack had changed but just assumed......

Lesson learned - never assume!
x

MrsBabyCakes

Naughty Fridge Picker
S: 17st9lb C: 17st6lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 40.6 Loss: 0st3lb(1.21%)
we discussed these in class this week and our consultant clarified that they are STILL sin free. Its just the packaging that has changed, they are still sin free!

I make sausage meat stuffing. There isn't a recipe as such, I just use some extra lean minced pork (free on EE), and add anything I want such as seasoning, chopped onion, garlic, apricots, sage or other herb. You could also add an egg, but I don't bother, as I find it holds together OK. I add all the ingredients raw, mix them together, and roll them into balls, but you could equally cook it in a solid block in an oven-proof dish.

If you wanted to add some bread crumbs, you would need to use wholemeal, and count these as a healthy extra (b) for 57 g.

I hope this helps.

Annie