SW Fry Up?

sugar_lipswales

Silver Member
I just did sausages (1 1/2 syns each), bacon in a griddle pan with fry light because our oven and grill are on the fritz, the week before xmas! Would my little fry up be free?
Oh and if anyone's wondering why I'm eating so late I'm on a night shift and need a full stomach to resist all the temptation I'll be looking at all night lol!

It won't be free because as you say the sausages have syns! It would also depend which day you are on because bacon has a syn value on a green day.

yep bacon, as long as you remove the fat will be free on Extra Easy or Original plan, the sausages would be synned obviously (as you already said).

Sounds good - should have fried an egg & mushrooms too ;)

I can't always get the WW ones, the ASDA by me doesn't do them and my family now shop there so if I want them I have to make a special trip to Tesco and they don't do the lush Brambly Apple Quorn sausages. It's not fair!

snap yesterday i had bacon, beans, bushrooms, syn free sausages and cubed pots done in the actifry mine was all free on ee its was gorgeous i must say lol

Hi

i have a regular weekly SW grill... I have eggs, bacon, beans, toms, mushrooms, SW wedges, morrisons sausages........ all free ( except the sausages. Mmmmmmmmm!

Phil x

Back