• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

SW goodies at Tesco?

Hiya,
I usually shop at Asda, and sometimes Sainburys. Hubby just came home for lunch and had popped in Tesco but only bought a few bits for lunch for him and the kids.
We are going shopping tonight and he said he wanted to try Tesco as there seemded a few good offers on, but its years since I shopped at Tesco.
Can anyone who shops there recommend anything they buy thats good for SW.
I have my faves at Asda like chick pea dahl etc but don't know any Tesco ones.
Thanks

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

graciebabes

will hit target this time
I usually shop at Asda too but there are some good bits in Tesco too! They have their Light Choices range, like the Good For You one at Asda, I love their cup a soups which are about 1 Syn each, but the flavours vary! They are lovely as a snack and very tasty!

Good luck x

I didn't think about cup a soups, I could keep them at work in my desk, I'm quite unorganised a lot of the time and thats when I crack so thats a great idea.
they are added to my list now.
Thanks

Isn't their basics chilled chunky chicken tikka syn free?

i love their sushi! especially the small pack of prawn, tuna and veg £1.30 1.5syns per pack *i think* but i usually have 2 if having it as a meal

Thank you all, It was good actually as I bought a few things I wouldn't normally, I think going to the same place all the time gets me stuck in a rut a bit just buying the same things, I've bought some of the suggestions here so thanks a lot guys!

Ellebear - the cheese and tomato pasta was only £1 too, so a bargain as well! x