SW goodies at Tesco?

Muffindoll

Hiya,
I usually shop at Asda, and sometimes Sainburys. Hubby just came home for lunch and had popped in Tesco but only bought a few bits for lunch for him and the kids.
We are going shopping tonight and he said he wanted to try Tesco as there seemded a few good offers on, but its years since I shopped at Tesco.
Can anyone who shops there recommend anything they buy thats good for SW.
I have my faves at Asda like chick pea dahl etc but don't know any Tesco ones.
Thanks

I usually shop at Asda too but there are some good bits in Tesco too! They have their Light Choices range, like the Good For You one at Asda, I love their cup a soups which are about 1 Syn each, but the flavours vary! They are lovely as a snack and very tasty!

Good luck x

I didn't think about cup a soups, I could keep them at work in my desk, I'm quite unorganised a lot of the time and thats when I crack so thats a great idea.
they are added to my list now.
Thanks

Thanks Ellebear, that sounds like one to go on my list, a good one for those days hen you haven't got time to cook from scratch - I'm always having those!

and to add to the brilliance - it does taste quite nice, and is usually stickered up as £1 per pack!!! x

Isn't their basics chilled chunky chicken tikka syn free?

i love their sushi! especially the small pack of prawn, tuna and veg £1.30 1.5syns per pack *i think* but i usually have 2 if having it as a meal

Thank you all, It was good actually as I bought a few things I wouldn't normally, I think going to the same place all the time gets me stuck in a rut a bit just buying the same things, I've bought some of the suggestions here so thanks a lot guys!

Ellebear - the cheese and tomato pasta was only £1 too, so a bargain as well! x

Back