SW groups in between Christmas and New Year

xpander76

Hello lovelies!

I'm actually going to join SW after a few months of doing it at home and with the help of you lot!

I was wondering if and SW clubs were open between Christmas and New Year, or if the best time to join would be in the new year?

Thanks.

Natasha
xxxx

THe official line is SW is open 52 wks of the year, so yes they should all be open (you can get a long list on the SW website).

Any groups after xmas will be giving out the new pack - so totally up to you when you join.

THe official line is SW is open 52 wks of the year, so yes they should all be open (you can get a long list on the SW website).

Any groups after xmas will be giving out the new pack - so totally up to you when you join.

Thank you. I did have a quick look on the website, but couldn't see anything.

I'll have another look now! Thanks. xxx :D

On the home page (Welcome to Slimming World) right hand side at top - you can add your postcode and it gives you all the groups in your area. x

My group is on saturday, so we have a group on xmas eve and new years eve - but they aren't doing image therapy (agreed by all members) - so might want to wait till the new year, or at least check its a full group before turning up

It all depends on the consultant and the venue. For instance, our group cannot meet in the week between Christmas and New Year because the venue is not available.

Our usual venue is closed between christmas and new year - so we're having it in the pub down the road! :D It's also our C's last night as a SW leader so no image therapy, just weigh in and then a drink or two! :party0036:

My group is in a Saturday So we'll be weighing in on crimbo eve and NYE. Our c asked us what we wanted to weigh and run or have a normal session and the general feedback was that we want to stay as usual so we are going to have a taster session too... Mmmm!

Yup our official line is that we should be open 52 weeks of the year and if group falls on xmas day or bew years day then we are supposed to try our utmost to change the day so that we can still provide the service. It is completely up to you when you decide to join but I widh you the best of luck on your journey - its a fantastic plan and a complete lifestyle change x

Back