SW Help needed

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Tracey1000, 9 June 2010 Social URL.

1. Tracey1000

Tracey1000 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(19.56%)
    Diet:
    Low Carb
    Hi, I am hoping some of you lovely people can help me. I'm trying to get my head around SW eating. Here is today's menu. My question is would this be classed as a green/red day?

Breakfast - Branflakes and 200ml skimmed milk with a sliced banana. I know the milk is HEA, but I'm not sure how to count the branflakes.

snack 1 apple 1 pear

Lunch - 1 bowl of vegetable soup. I followed speed soup recipe, no added fat at all) and 1 tortilla wrap (4.5 fat/198 cals) with 1 tsp light mayo, 1 slice of full fat edam and salad.

Dinner - steamed chicken breast, salad and 2 small new potatoes.

If anyone can look at the menu and let me know how it works with SW and syns etc I'd be very grateful.

Tracey

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Added some thoughts below

I think I would probably have it as a red day and add on the syns for any extra cereal and the potatoes.

4. emily87

emily87 Onwards and downwards!

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9lb(29.02%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    I agree with Circes, although how about counting it as an Extra Easy day? Then your dinner would be free, but you would only be able to count one HeA and B. Also not sure whether or not the speed soup is free on a red day, it is free on Green and EE.

5. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Darn - you're right! I forgot all about the beans in the soup! Okay, so either Green or EE then

6. Tracey1000

Tracey1000 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(19.56%)
    Diet:
    Low Carb
    Thank you ladies. That's been very helpful. I skipped the potatoes and just had chicken salad. Those syns sure creep up on you, don't they? 10 for a wrap was surprising but good to know. I had 6 tablespoons of branflakes - will actually weight them next time. Thank you so much.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.