SW Help to get moving

I have just lost 2 stone in about 14 weeks but for the last 3 weeks have maintained. I am absolutely gutted, I have green days most days so thsi week decided to try red see if it made a difference but still no weight loss......any help wpul dbe appreciated :cry:

How about starting a food diary or listing here an average days grub, might help spot any tweaking that needs doing. Your weight loss would also depend on what weight you were and how much you had left to lose. Those with less to lose tend to have smaller losses and can plateau sometimes too.

I would suggest a diary too. When I did SW last year, I did the SW weekly diaries, but then carried on doing my own at home too. I find this helps loads, as long as you are truly honest about what you are eating. I used to carry the sheets around with me, so that I could record everything as and when it went in my mouth, from listing every item of my lunch, to every mint or chewing gum I had.

Good luck xx

Thanks guys, i will write everything down next week

My starting weight was 16 stone, so now down to 14 stone, hoping to get another 2 stone off for July

Back