SW Help to get moving

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by eileenfatpants, 23 February 2011 Social URL.

1. eileenfatpants

eileenfatpants Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(12.5%)
    Diet:
    slimming worls
    I have just lost 2 stone in about 14 weeks but for the last 3 weeks have maintained. I am absolutely gutted, I have green days most days so thsi week decided to try red see if it made a difference but still no weight loss......any help wpul dbe appreciated :cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. -Tally-

-Tally- Silver Member

How about starting a food diary or listing here an average days grub, might help spot any tweaking that needs doing. Your weight loss would also depend on what weight you were and how much you had left to lose. Those with less to lose tend to have smaller losses and can plateau sometimes too.

4. Tinnedtomato

Tinnedtomato Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I would suggest a diary too. When I did SW last year, I did the SW weekly diaries, but then carried on doing my own at home too. I find this helps loads, as long as you are truly honest about what you are eating. I used to carry the sheets around with me, so that I could record everything as and when it went in my mouth, from listing every item of my lunch, to every mint or chewing gum I had.

Good luck xx

5. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It might also be useful to do a week of success express.

6. eileenfatpants

eileenfatpants Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(12.5%)
    Diet:
    slimming worls
    Thanks guys, i will write everything down next week

My starting weight was 16 stone, so now down to 14 stone, hoping to get another 2 stone off for July

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.